posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT / My pet peeve *fatties*

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message

This must be correct, as Max is a leading expert on the nability to face
the
truth.

I have a great many nabilities.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
..sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
news

"Sidney Greenstreet" wrote in message
All this conversation is about is other people's money and what method
it is you find superior to rob them.

Liberal 101: The wise legislator will always fund his pet programs with
other peoples' money.

You mean like the Republican Congress... talk about tax and spend....

Sadly, I cannot deny that. They behaved most unwisely.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Sidney Greenstreet" wrote in message
Haliburton does not vote, they should pay no tax.

Taxation without representation!

Can we assume that Halliburton employees are going to dress up like Indians
and dump the government's weapons of mass destruction into Boston Harbor?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 18:18:50 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

I never said that they should be raised. I said that they should pay
their
fair share.

So now can you answer the question? Here it is again.

So, Jon, to be a "fair share," what percentage of total income taxes
should
be paid by:

The top 5% in income earners?

The top 10% in income earners?

The top 50% in income earners?

That calls for 3 answers.

What percentage of the total is a "fair share" to be paid by the top 5%
in
income earners?

What percentage of the total is a "fair share" to be paid by the top 10%
in
income earners?

What percentage of the total is a "fair share" to be paid by the top 50%
in
income earners?

And, I said I don't know. I said that what seems fair is between 10 and 50
percent. Are you really that dense? (one question)

You may want to let this one go, Dave. It's futile.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Sidney Greenstreet" wrote in message
Dave,

It's not at all about "fairness". Equal is fair. It's all about
penalization.

Somehow, someone working hard, taking a risk and being successful is not
fair. It's just not fair and he should pay for it.

Damn straight. What gives a brave, entrepreneurial risk-taker the right to
reap the benefits of his brilliance, valor, and tireless effort?

What a bunch of whining loser crybabies. If, for once, they could climb
out of their thin liberal skins and see what it is they are really calling
for and even better, why they are calling for it.

The arrogance of assuming they can go and tell others how their money is
best spent and then take it from them at the point of a gun.

Well, of course you realize, Mr. Milstead, that liberals, possessed of a
more stalwart morality and clearly superior intelligence, should be telling
us conservative types how to live. Hell, they should be directing our lives
from cradle to grave, as well as providing for us. Sure it's rather
fascist, but how else can we innately corrupt and politically deluded types
live good lives without their direction? We should be grateful to the
liberals for all their loving help . . .

The hypocrisy is even worse.

There is no point in arguing with these idiots.

The best thing to do is to pay as little tax as possible, even if it
requires earning as little as possible.

Great idea. I believe I'll quit my profession and go on welfare. Yeah,
splendid idea.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Charlie Morgan" wrote:

This must be correct, as Max is a leading expert on the nability to face
the
truth.

I have a great many nabilities.

Obviously you have returned to your former self of "nothing"...with
katydumb's help.

You should thank you for providing the great insight to the level of a 12
year old.

After all, look at her grandchild that walked in front of a truck. Like
mother, like offspring...

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Charlie Morgan" wrote:

This must be correct, as Max is a leading expert on the nability to face
the
truth.

I have a great many nabilities.

Like we haven't noticed? bwahwawhahawhaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT / My pet peeve *fatties* ...complaint

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 14:33:20 -0500, "Scotty" wrote:

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
news
giggle.

Not to mention Neals many posts deriding the real Ellen

MacArthur.

Not to mention, he's called you an asshole a time or two.

SBV

Neal has never called me an asshole. He's had a few choice words for you,
however.

Someone referred to Binary Bill the Blowhard as an asshole. Whether it was
Neal or someone else is irrelevant. If the shoe fits . . .

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 00:34:43 -0600, "Lady Pilot" wrote:

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Charlie Morgan" wrote:

This must be correct, as Max is a leading expert on the nability to
face
the
truth.

I have a great many nabilities.

Like we haven't noticed? bwahwawhahawhaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

LP

He probably should have looked up nability before posting his reply!

And you should actually *read* your posts before posting. What a concept.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On 2 Dec 2006 17:40:01 -0600, Dave wrote:

Ah, so you'd like a tax system based on wealth rather than income, eh.

I'm not as simplistic as you when it comes to complex issues.

This has to be the ripest statement of the year on ASA.

You clearly are in first place for The Annual Irony Award, Charlie.

Max