posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT / My pet peeve *fatties* ...complaint

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote

My personal belief is that BS is actually spending time with young Tom...I think he probably reads the group and maybe
is posting here and there elsewhere...O think Mooron just can't stand all the US politicing here...

Well, I guess everybody should take that to the bank. From somebody who says
I'm Capt. Neal it means it's 100% fact. Your worse than Capt. JG with your imaginings.....
Do-do-do, do-do-do, do-do-do http://tzone.the-croc.com/sounds/twiltzon.mid

Cheers,
Ellen

Just hanging on my every word...if you're not Neal, then you're a very
strange chicky...by the way, your use of "your" is consistently
incorrect...it's a contraction...but you know that...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
No, actually, I've complained about everyone. That's how I spend my day.

Even moi???????? sheesh, Jon....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT / My pet peeve *fatties*

No idea. I'm not an economist nor do I work for the IRS. I think it's
somewhere between 10 and 50 percent.

I'm heartened by the philanthropy of some of the super rich, but this
doesn't obviate the need to collect taxes for the general good.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 00:24:35 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

No. They're citizens and should pay their fair share.

So, Jon, to be a "fair share," what percentage of total income taxes
should
be paid by:

The top 5% in income earners?

The top 10% in income earners?

The top 50% in income earners?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Not you Katy... I only complain about other men. I never complain about hot
babes.. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
No, actually, I've complained about everyone. That's how I spend my day.

Even moi???????? sheesh, Jon....

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

katy wrote:
Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote

My personal belief is that BS is actually spending time with young Tom...I think he probably reads the group and maybe
is posting here and there elsewhere...O think Mooron just can't stand all the US politicing here...

Well, I guess everybody should take that to the bank. From somebody who says
I'm Capt. Neal it means it's 100% fact. Your worse than Capt. JG with your imaginings.....
Do-do-do, do-do-do, do-do-do http://tzone.the-croc.com/sounds/twiltzon.mid

Cheers,
Ellen

Just hanging on my every word...if you're not Neal, then you're a very
strange chicky...by the way, your use of "your" is consistently
incorrect...it's a contraction...but you know that...

You're right, I've noticed that too Katy. Thats why I do not think
Ellen is Neal.
Neal would never make that grammer error. Most likely Ellen is " KO"
BTW thats in Katy code.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Capt. JG wrote:
No, actually, I've complained about everyone. That's how I spend my day.

Well, everybody needs a hobby.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
Not you Katy... I only complain about other men. I never complain about hot
babes.. :-)

heh....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
katy wrote:

Ellen MacArthur wrote:

[...]

It's Neal....he's smart enough to try to throw some of you off by
deliberately disguising his posts...don't fall for it...you see, he
believes that a girl like the one he's trying to impersonate wouldn't
know the difference in the homonyms...or ebven that the words were
homonyms...and do you honestly think someone serious would post all the
giggling? Only silly girls, which is what Neal feels all women are,
giggle.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Isn't Neal traveling the country with his Airstream? I heard he had his
colon resectioned and it is difficult for him to move about or in and out of
his sailboat so he sold it.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

DSK wrote:

Dave wrote:

So, Jon, to be a "fair share," what percentage of total income taxes
should
be paid by:

The top 5% in income earners?

5% of total income earned in the nation

The top 10% in income earners?

10% of total income earned in the nation

The top 50% in income earners?

50% of total income earned in the nation

Actually, the tax should be slightly skewed progressively (ie the top
earners pay more) because they gain more from the system. That's the way
the system is now, except that the max skew occurs in the people in the
50 - 75% brackets... about 5% skewed as I recall.

The problem lies in that the tax rate changes depening on how you make
the money. If you *earn* it by *working* it's taxed at a higher rate
than if you obtain it without working. That's my main beef with the tax
system.

A guy who busts his ass working as a plumber or a ditch digger pays a
higher rate than a guy who makes much more flipping condos or bonds.
And the guy who makes money flipping condos in turn pays a higher rate
than the lucky offspring of the well to do who "earn" their fortune
simply by virtue of outliving their parents.

Plus, workers whose salary is more than $90k don't pay FICA on the
amount over that. If you make money via dividends or capital gains, no
FICA is due at all.

//Walt