posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Which is in your survival kit?

"katy" wrote:
Seahag wrote:

Haha...I'm liking other cheeses better these days. I
want the Williams-Sonoma cheese 'o the month for
Christmas!

Seahag

Is that a hint?

Nah. I already bought myself some goodies. I was thinking
the catalogue makes a good guide of what to buy!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Ringmaster wrote:

survival kit? Why would I need that?

All you need is your AR-15, the bench reloader set, and a
supply of powder. It'd be nice to have a bayonet for opening
cans, but the above is all you really need

DSK

Was Suits V. Raft: They are not SURVIVAL Suits! Bob Cruising 6 April 5th 06 05:29 AM
OT--Harry, you're America's best chance for survival NOYB General 11 June 29th 05 12:37 AM
New survival suit Gordon Cruising 3 April 18th 05 01:30 AM
A classic tale of suffering and survival of seamen jlrogers ASA 1 April 12th 04 12:04 AM
Incredible MOB survival story! Gould 0738 General 22 October 15th 03 02:40 PM