posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT Election

A "Webber" friend sent me this"

"They hold Election in November because its the best time of the year to
pick out a Turkey!"

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The only people who are calling me are my liberal friends.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Can't wait for it to be over. Damn idiots keep calling and
leaving messages! Who, besides Jon, would listen to that
crap?

Scotty

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
A "Webber" friend sent me this"

"They hold Election in November because its the best time

of the year to
pick out a Turkey!"

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The best line I ever heard was, "If the election was held today, 80% of the
people would be very surprised." Of course, that was said in the middle of
another month. :-) Today, it's probably true.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
A "Webber" friend sent me this"

"They hold Election in November because its the best time of the year to
pick out a Turkey!"

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:

Can't wait for it to be over. Damn idiots keep calling and
leaving messages! Who, besides Jon, would listen to that
crap?

It's this years dirty trick. Place a dozen robocalls to a household in
the name of tho opposition candidate in hopes that it will **** people
off so much that they vote for your guy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...8L49LKG3.shtml
http://www.votetrustusa.org/index.ph...71&Ite mid=26

It's desparation time, folks.

//Walt

posted to alt.sailing.asa

http://www.buttafly.com/bush/index.php

posted to alt.sailing.asa

George W. Bush lowered taxes so that Republicans, oil companies, big
corporations, and Rush Limbaugh could oppress Muslims.

I like it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.buttafly.com/bush/index.php

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
The only people who are calling me are my liberal friends.

Oh that must be helpful. Probably turned you around 180 degrees, right?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Heh... actually, I started thinking for myself. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
The only people who are calling me are my liberal friends.

Oh that must be helpful. Probably turned you around 180 degrees, right?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Walt" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:

Can't wait for it to be over. Damn idiots keep calling

and
leaving messages! Who, besides Jon, would listen to

that
crap?

It's this years dirty trick. Place a dozen robocalls to a

household in
the name of tho opposition candidate in hopes that it will

**** people
off so much that they vote for your guy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...olitics/mainD8
L49LKG3.shtml

http://www.votetrustusa.org/index.ph...om_content&tas
k=view&id=1971&Itemid=26

It's desparation time, folks.

I was wondering if they got around to that yet. it would
work for me. Lois Murphy ( as in your article) is the
biggest offender. Calls two times a day. Today an actual
person called, for Lois of course. I told the lady the only
way I'd vote for Lois Murphy is if she came over and gave me
a BJ today. They hung up. Imagine that.

Scotty