posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT Election

"Capt. JG" wrote:

The only people who are calling me are my liberal friends.

From the gay bath house, no doubt! Give them good ones and they always call
back for more, eh?

"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com ************SPAM ALERT***************

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote:
The only people who are calling me are my liberal friends.

Oh that must be helpful. Probably turned you around 180 degrees, right?

It's only his back half that they are interested in...have you had the
horror of looking at his face? Bwhaehawhawhawhahahaahhahaaaaa!

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote:

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote:
The only people who are calling me are my liberal friends.

Oh that must be helpful. Probably turned you around 180 degrees, right?

Max

Heh... actually, I started thinking for myself. :-)

Now that is funny! I think Gaynz meant, "I only think about myself, and my
boyfriends at the bath house"

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote:

I was wondering if they got around to that yet. it would
work for me. Lois Murphy ( as in your article) is the
biggest offender. Calls two times a day. Today an actual
person called, for Lois of course. I told the lady the only
way I'd vote for Lois Murphy is if she came over and gave me
a BJ today. They hung up. Imagine that.

Still desperate, I see...but at least now you have your sense of humor
(humour for Oz) back.

Why don't you get Ellen to come over? She been throwing herself at you for
weeks now. :-)

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote:

I was wondering if they got around to that yet. it

would
work for me. Lois Murphy ( as in your article) is the
biggest offender. Calls two times a day. Today an

actual
person called, for Lois of course. I told the lady the

only
way I'd vote for Lois Murphy is if she came over and

gave me
a BJ today. They hung up. Imagine that.

Still desperate, I see...but at least now you have your

sense of humor
(humour for Oz) back.

Desperate? because I dissed a telemarketer? WTF is wrong
with you?

Why don't you get Ellen to come over? She been throwing

herself at you for
weeks now. :-)

Jealousy does not become you.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:
"Scotty" wrote:

I was wondering if they got around to that yet. it

would
work for me. Lois Murphy ( as in your article) is the
biggest offender. Calls two times a day. Today an

actual
person called, for Lois of course. I told the lady the

only
way I'd vote for Lois Murphy is if she came over and

gave me
a BJ today. They hung up. Imagine that.

Still desperate, I see...but at least now you have your

sense of humor
(humour for Oz) back.

Desperate? because I dissed a telemarketer? WTF is wrong
with you?

Desperate for a BJ...
What happened to your reading comprehension skills? Or am I just too tired
to make my point?

Why don't you get Ellen to come over? She been throwing

herself at you for
weeks now. :-)

Jealousy does not become you.

Bwawhahahahahahahaaaa, thanks! You are starting to remind me of the "old
Scotty" that I used to rofl when I read your posts.

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Lady Pilot" offered...

Desperate for a BJ...

no thanks.

Or am I just too tired
to make my point?

How many 'customers' did you have tonight?

Why don't you get Ellen to come over? She been

throwing
herself at you for
weeks now. :-)

I've invited her, but no response....... yet.

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:

"Walt" wrote in message

Scotty wrote:

Can't wait for it to be over. Damn idiots keep calling

and

leaving messages! Who, besides Jon, would listen to

that

crap?

It's this years dirty trick. Place a dozen robocalls to a

household in

the name of tho opposition candidate in hopes that it will

**** people

off so much that they vote for your guy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...olitics/mainD8
L49LKG3.shtml

http://www.votetrustusa.org/index.ph...om_content&tas
k=view&id=1971&Itemid=26

It's desparation time, folks.

I was wondering if they got around to that yet. it would
work for me. Lois Murphy ( as in your article) is the
biggest offender. Calls two times a day. Today an actual
person called, for Lois of course. I told the lady the only
way I'd vote for Lois Murphy is if she came over and gave me
a BJ today. They hung up. Imagine that.

Ok. Maybe you need to read the article again, but all those calls
you've been getting with "information about Lois Murphy" are placed and
funded by her Republican opponent, with the intention of ****ing you off
so that you vote against her.

I guess it worked. How's it feel to be a sucker?

//Walt

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Lady Pilot" offered...

Desperate for a BJ...

no thanks.

Or am I just too tired
to make my point?

How many 'customers' did you have tonight?

Why don't you get Ellen to come over? She been

throwing
herself at you for
weeks now. :-)

I've invited her, but no response....... yet.

It's going to be a long wait... Neal is in rehab.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Lady Pilot" offered...

Desperate for a BJ...

no thanks.

Or am I just too tired
to make my point?

How many 'customers' did you have tonight?

Why don't you get Ellen to come over? She been

throwing
herself at you for
weeks now. :-)

I've invited her, but no response....... yet.

It's going to be a long wait... Neal is in rehab.

is Neal her chauffeur?