posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default OT Election

"Walt" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:

Can't wait for it to be over. Damn idiots keep calling

and
leaving messages! Who, besides Jon, would listen to

that
crap?

It's this years dirty trick. Place a dozen robocalls to a

household in
the name of tho opposition candidate in hopes that it will

**** people
off so much that they vote for your guy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...olitics/mainD8
L49LKG3.shtml

http://www.votetrustusa.org/index.ph...om_content&tas
k=view&id=1971&Itemid=26

It's desparation time, folks.

I was wondering if they got around to that yet. it would
work for me. Lois Murphy ( as in your article) is the
biggest offender. Calls two times a day. Today an actual
person called, for Lois of course. I told the lady the only
way I'd vote for Lois Murphy is if she came over and gave me
a BJ today. They hung up. Imagine that.

Scotty