posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Scotty - Please respond

Hi Donut. Do you take a pic of Uranus?

Scotty

"Donal" wrote in message

"JimC" wrote in message
et...
What kind of telescope is that, Donald? And what

aperture? - I have a
16-inch Dob, great for visual, but not for photography.

I recently
completed logging in all the Messier Objects.

I have a TAL200K (an 8" Klevstov). It's a bit like an

SCT. I also have an
ED80 which I am using as an autoguiding scope.

Occasionaly, they change
functions. They are mounted on an EQ6.

Interestingly, I'm also practicing piano, on a Yamaha

P90 keyboard.

It seems that many astronomers are also interested in

music. I don't see
the connection, but there seems to be one.

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default !!

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"katy" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
"Seahag" wrote in message

Katy's boat is faster and has spars:^p~~~

yeah, but it's French! Her boat would surrender at the

first
sight of my magnificent, manly pirate ship.

Scotty

No, it wouldn't...it would roll over and die...

and then surrender?

Well, it does fly white sails.

Max

Knock it off guys. You're getting an old man excited. I too would like to
see Katy's spars, her pure French white sails, but I don't want to see
Scotty's magnificent manly pirate ship.

--
jlrogers±³©

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 22:39:03 -0500, "Scotty"

scribbled thusly:

Hi Donut. Do you take a pic of Uranus?

Scotty

Jesus I can here the girly giggle from here......

tee hee he

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Scotty's magnificent manly pirate ship.

blush

hot flash?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Scotty's magnificent manly pirate ship.

blush

hot flash?

been there, done that...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 10:51:40 -0500, "Scotty" wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Scotty's magnificent manly pirate ship.

blush

hot flash?

Power surge!

CWM

Yeah..charging up to sink his boat!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote
Jesus I can here the girly giggle from here......

Please don't use the Lord's name in vain like that. If I was a Muslim and you
used Allah's name in vain like that I'd have to kill you.....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote
OzOne wrote
Jesus I can here the girly giggle from here......

Please don't use the Lord's name in vain like that. If I was a Muslim and you
used Allah's name in vain like that I'd have to kill you.....

I apologize to Muslims. I failed to show proper respect to the Prophet. I called him
Allah. I meant to say Muhammad (PBUH).

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in message
Have you posted the photos?

I never did actually... I can do that if you like.

Sounds like fun...

Post them.

Regards

Donal