Joe

Default Google Picks only the best Pics of sailboats!

I searched Google Images trying to find Pictures of the famous sailing
boats Cut the Mustard, Alien, Ghost, ect....... and found nothing
relating to Sailing at all. Google ranks pictures by the number of
people looking at the pictures and searching for them on the internet.

Guess the world has no interest in such ugly vessels.

Joe
MSV RedCloud---- just search google images " RedCloud " page 1 of
results.
Scott Vernon

Shows a bunch of Injuns.

"Joe" wrote
Joe
MSV RedCloud---- just search google images " RedCloud " page 1 of
results.

Simple Simon

Hey Stupid,

Try "Capt. Neal" and the second and third listings will be
links to my site where plenty of fine pics of my world
famous vessel can be found.

S.Simon

"Joe" wrote in message m...
I searched Google Images trying to find Pictures of the famous sailing
boats Cut the Mustard, Alien, Ghost, ect....... and found nothing
relating to Sailing at all. Google ranks pictures by the number of
people looking at the pictures and searching for them on the internet.

Guess the world has no interest in such ugly vessels.

Joe
MSV RedCloud---- just search google images " RedCloud " page 1 of
results.

Joe

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
Shows a bunch of Injuns.

Try RedCloud not red cloud or.
http://images.google.com/images?q=re...O-8859-1&hl=en

everyonr thinks I named the boat after the indian RedCloud

Joe
MSV RedCloud- Sail as smooth as a Cloud

"Joe" wrote
Joe
MSV RedCloud---- just search google images " RedCloud " page 1 of
results.

WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum Cruising 22 June 3rd 04 02:56 AM
??? M.L. Browne General 0 May 17th 04 04:38 PM
WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum General 0 May 14th 04 04:16 AM
New Lamorinda Skate Park Pics. Moraga,Ca Pics. Skate Park Moraga Ca 94556 Whitewater 0 January 12th 04 03:05 AM
TRUCKEE,CA DONNER LAKE 12-03 PICS. @ webshots TRUCKEE_DONNER_LAKE General 0 December 19th 03 06:34 AM