posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default 70 Year Old Whale Oil

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"katy" wrote in message
Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 13:17:56 -0500, "Bart" .@. wrote:

"Charlie Morgan" wrote

"Gilligan" wrote:

Scientist have tested 70 year old whale oil from the Charles W.
Morgan of
Mystic, CT.
They found PCB's and similar chemicals.
Once again, man is not the culprit!

They found substances "similar" to PCB's and others. The
concentrations present were extremely low, and could have even come
from the lab that did the testing.

It really doesn't mean much by itself. Even synthesized compounds come
from ingredients found in nature. Where else would you get them?

CWM

It is interesting, that he blame the Corporate American crowd
has less to stand on, but it doesn't mean Monstanto should go
back to producting PCB's. If man wants to live in harmony
with nature, it would be wise not to foul our own nest.

Holy Crap! Bart and I have found common ground! There may be hope for
the world
yet.

CWM

Either that, or it's the end for real....

Not many typos lately, Katy. What gives?

Max

She cut armholes in her Burka.

LOL.

Max