posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default John Kerry is a FN idiot

He's an idiot for sure. I just removed my bumper sticker. However, he didn't
say that. That's right-wing spin.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was going to vote all dems to create gridlock until the next
election.

But Kerry calling our troops in Iraq un-educated changed my mind, who
needs any snob nosed Jane Fonda like assholes in any elected position.

I smell cut and run big time, typical Kerry like tactics.

Kerry showed how little he thought of our troops in Vietnam, and he's
doing it again.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bush is stuck on Iraq, perhaps not in it, but that's close enough for me.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Walt wrote:
katy wrote:
Joe wrote:

crap snipped

The livs are trying to cover his butt by saying it was a joke gone bsad
and that he misquoted the original text of the speech...funny how
different peple perceive things in different ways...

He was insulting BUSH. Not the troops.

//Walt

Bush is not in Iraq, our troops are.

Kerry said and I quote.

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you
do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well.
If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

Did he mean "Do Well" like becoming the Ketchup aires bitch boy? Or
well like a loser canidate for the presidency.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thanks Dave... good reasoning. However, I'm not willing to give him a pass.
He is an idiot.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:36:06 -0500, Walt
said:

The livs are trying to cover his butt by saying it was a joke gone bsad
and that he misquoted the original text of the speech...funny how
different peple perceive things in different ways...

He was insulting BUSH. Not the troops. Anybody who can't realize that
from the context is an idiot.

While John Kerry is an idiot, I'm willing to give him a pass on this one.
He
was simply less than careful in phrasing his remarks, and I think he did
intend to insult the President rather than the troops.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Martin Baxter wrote:

Just what is Kerry running for this time? Kerry no more speaks for the
Dems than Foley speaks for the Reps.

Understand what's going on here. The Republicans are getting creamed in
the polls and they're feeling desparate. Bush is campaiging hard to
energize the base, - unfortunately for him, he's mostly energizing the
other side.

What better way to turn this around than by parading the boogey man
Kerry to bring out the usual whackjobs who salivate at the sound of a
flipflop? It's last minute desperation politics. This election is a
referendum on Bush and and the one-party-rule that we've endured for the
last six years - and instead of running on their record, they're running
away from it. Look over there! ZOMFG! It's Kerry-stein! OH NOES!!

//Walt
posted to alt.sailing.asa

No. You're finally realizing I have some... :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:26:12 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

He's an idiot for sure. I just removed my bumper sticker.

Wow, Jon. Sounds like you might be gaining in wisdom.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Capt. JG wrote:
He's an idiot for sure. I just removed my bumper sticker. However, he didn't
say that. That's right-wing spin.

ahhh...I'm not right wing, and when I heard it I knew exactly what he
was saying. Look at the video, it's on you tube. Look at the shock in
the eyes of the student around him, they knew what he said.

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was going to vote all dems to create gridlock until the next
election.

But Kerry calling our troops in Iraq un-educated changed my mind, who
needs any snob nosed Jane Fonda like assholes in any elected position.

I smell cut and run big time, typical Kerry like tactics.

Kerry showed how little he thought of our troops in Vietnam, and he's
doing it again.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:

Capt. JG wrote:
He's an idiot for sure. I just removed my bumper sticker. However, he didn't
say that. That's right-wing spin.

ahhh...I'm not right wing, and when I heard it I knew exactly what he
was saying. Look at the video, it's on you tube. Look at the shock in
the eyes of the student around him, they knew what he said.

Well Joe, even if he is an idiot, (which he certainly appears to be),
what's that got to with the price of tea in China?

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Martin Baxter wrote:
Joe wrote:

Capt. JG wrote:
He's an idiot for sure. I just removed my bumper sticker. However, he didn't
say that. That's right-wing spin.

ahhh...I'm not right wing, and when I heard it I knew exactly what he
was saying. Look at the video, it's on you tube. Look at the shock in
the eyes of the student around him, they knew what he said.

Well Joe, even if he is an idiot, (which he certainly appears to be),
what's that got to with the price of tea in China?

Jon thinks it's "right wing spin" it's not.

Joe

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:09:01 -0700, Gilligan wrote:

That
Democrat politician from New York, Rangel, wants to start a draft so the
educated white folk suffer too - he has said that.

No, he hasn't and there is something to be said for the draft. As it
stands now, we are asking some of our service men and women to return to
Iraq for their fourth and fifth times. It seems to me, that is asking too
much of too few. War is a national endeavor, and the risks should be
spread nationally. Asking a few to risk it all, over, and over, and over,
is bull****.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"thunder" wrote
| Asking a few to risk it all, over, and over, and over,
| is bull****.

Nobody held a gun to their head and made them enlist. Nobody holds a gun to their head and makes them re-up.
Duh. They do it because they're patriots. You hold their hands like they were little kids. You don't give them any credit.
You act like they're stupid and helpless.This insults them. Your as bad as Senator Kerry.

Cheers,
Ellen