posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default John Kerry is a FN idiot

Thanks Dave... good reasoning. However, I'm not willing to give him a pass.
He is an idiot.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:36:06 -0500, Walt
said:

The livs are trying to cover his butt by saying it was a joke gone bsad
and that he misquoted the original text of the speech...funny how
different peple perceive things in different ways...

He was insulting BUSH. Not the troops. Anybody who can't realize that
from the context is an idiot.

While John Kerry is an idiot, I'm willing to give him a pass on this one.
He
was simply less than careful in phrasing his remarks, and I think he did
intend to insult the President rather than the troops.