posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default John Kerry is a FN idiot

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..
Neither will change. Cheney is not going hunting as he says. He is going
to a secret location to pull the levers and push the buttons for Diebold
Voting machines.

He's going "DUCK !!!!!" hunting.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Paladin shows why the conservatives need to lose big

Paladin wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote
|I think the House is going to switch. It would be nice if the Senate did
| also, but it's not essential to stop Bush.

****ing moron actually believes the liberal media polls. Sorry, Gay Boy, but you aren't going
to get your wish. Hell will freeze over before gay marriage is legal. This queer's still trying to
"stop" President Bush. Bwahahahahahhahhahah! Mr. Bush is unstoppable. He has been elected
TWICE. He can't run again for president and it's a good thing for you liberals because he'd
win a third term. Who could you liberals put up to run against him?

Edward Kennedy, the Cape Cod Orca - who drowned a woman.
Nancy "Stretch" Pelosi - she's called stretch because she's had about 6 too many face lifts.
Osama Obama - no experience, no talent, no clue, uncle Tom, faggot.
Shrillery Clinton (her thighness) - no chance just another dumb broad and "B.J." Clinton concubine.
Senator ("I voted for the 18 million before I voted against it") Kerry who calls our soldiers stupid.
"Dingy" Harry Reed a liberal's liberal, an obstructionist and a queer.
Jack (redeploy to Okinawa) Murtha. The coward's coward. A good friend of Hugo Chavez.
John (the Breck Boy) Edwards who got booted after one term in congress and lost as VP candidate.
Tom "Puff" Daschle, former minority leader who lost his senate seat to a Republican.

Puhleeeeeeease!

Bwahahahahahhhah! You call these fools presidential material? Shows you're living in La la land!

Get out the Kleenex because Republicans are going to hold the House and the Senate. You liberals
lose again! (and again and again and again and again. . .) Kiss your fond hopes of impeachment
goodbye. Your boy Clinton remains one of two impeached presidents. Ha ha! Oh, I can hear the
whining already . . . Diebold reprogramming, voter suppression, supreme court appointing, and
yada yada yada. Same old liberal conspiracy wack job thinking. Can't accept the fact that their
leftist agenda sucks.

Another (equally plausible) explanation: a wasted education and
probably traumatic head injuries.

If you represent the right (and you do sound like most of them), and
they do (by some miracle) indeed hold a majority in the House, then
we're in a lot worse trouble than I thought.

Paladin
(Have blue water yacht - will travel)

What a moron.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
Neither will change. Cheney is not going hunting as he says. He is going to
a secret location to pull the levers and push the buttons for Diebold Voting
machines.

There will be a lot of happy faces if Cheney doesn't go hunting...;-)

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
An optimist... :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
I think the House is going to switch. It would be nice if the Senate did
also, but it's not essential to stop Bush.

I believe both will change. At the very least I'll be surprised if
neither house does.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The fact that they're there now, and we have them to thank for Iraq and all
that brought is pretty bad... worse off would be unimaginable.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"The One" wrote in message