posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Yesterday's Sail

While you losers manned the wheel of your bark-o-loungers and throttled
your keyboards while wacking your monkeys to Ellens pictures, I had a
very exciting sail with Slyvia the Russian model.

Winds were a bit strong in the 22kt range.

As you can see the sea state was quite confused and building.

My ears are bruised bad, I swear my capulshka could pop a coconut with
her thighs.

Here is proof:

http://www.millhouseinn.com/main_pag...ia_sailing.gif

I'm off to the marina to survey a Nautical 65 for Lloyds of London,
the yard boy is going to wax the van.

Thomas loves his halloween costume
http://www.dabbling.org/entrypic01/whatsthis.jpg

He's a lobster, I know chicks dig lobster so we are going trick e
treeting at the bars on the waterfront.
He will wait in the van and watch DVD's on the flip down screen until
11 or so when the girls start getting drunk then it's off for a night
of fun. I bet the flip down Sanyo it worth more than Scotty's boat..

Bwahahahahahahahahaaa

BTW I have a Yahama 2005 25HP long shaft 4 stroke that was used only
three time here for sale.
Only 300 dollars for ASA members, I still have the original shipping
crate if you need it shipped.

You know my number, I've posted it here many times, just call if you're
interested.

I'm outta here.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Which sails better, the Mac or the Bark-o-lounger?

Capt. Rob wrote:
While you losers manned the wheel of your

bark-o-loungers and throttled
your keyboards while wacking your monkeys to Ellens

pictures, I had a
very exciting sail with Slyvia the Russian model.

Winds were a bit strong in the 22kt range.

As you can see the sea state was quite confused and

building.

My ears are bruised bad, I swear my capulshka could pop

a coconut with
her thighs.

Here is proof:

http://www.millhouseinn.com/main_pag...ers_profile/in
nkeeper_images/sylvia_sailing.gif

[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

While you losers manned the wheel...

Just an observation by an on going lurker... (me)

For the first time in a long time... the aformentioned
posting by the alleged Rob came in with the following email
address:

The real Rob (if there is such a thing) has usually been fairly
consistent with his AOL address.

Cheers

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
oups.com...
While you losers manned the wheel...

Just an observation by an on going lurker... (me)

For the first time in a long time... the aformentioned
posting by the alleged Rob came in with the following email
address:

The real Rob (if there is such a thing) has usually been fairly
consistent with his AOL address.

Cheers

Bill

You are correct Bill!
I'm sure it is meant to be funny and not to deceive.
Bob would be the first to laugh - I think!
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I found out why Bob left. His ''employer'' made him. They
were getting too much flak from his association with ASA.
He's now SPAMing other NGs with his, so-called 'deals'.

Scotty

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..
wrote in message

oups.com..
..
While you losers manned the wheel...

Just an observation by an on going lurker... (me)

For the first time in a long time... the aformentioned
posting by the alleged Rob came in with the following

email
address:

The real Rob (if there is such a thing) has usually been

fairly
consistent with his AOL address.

Cheers

Bill

You are correct Bill!
I'm sure it is meant to be funny and not to deceive.
Bob would be the first to laugh - I think!
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
Which sails better, the Mac or the Bark-o-lounger?

Typical snide, sicko Sotty remark. As usual, more Mac bashing (yawn). -
Sotty, the Mac may not sail like a Swan or a Valiant, but the point is
that I was out there sailing and enjoying it.

Jim

Capt. Rob wrote:

[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

JimC wrote:

Scotty wrote:
Which sails better, the Mac or the Bark-o-lounger?

Typical snide, sicko Sotty remark. As usual, more Mac bashing (yawn). -
Sotty, the Mac may not sail like a Swan or a Valiant, but the point is
that I was out there sailing and enjoying it.

Get a sense of humor, Jim, that was funny. If you're going to own the
boat that has the worst reputation amongst sailors, deservedly or not,
you have to have a thick skin.

Scotty's just feeling his oats because booby isn't here to point out
that the Mac is the only boat he can look down on. The rest of us
would never engage in such gratuitous bashing.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Jeff wrote:
JimC wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Which sails better, the Mac or the Bark-o-lounger?

Typical snide, sicko Sotty remark. As usual, more Mac bashing (yawn).
- Sotty, the Mac may not sail like a Swan or a Valiant, but the point
is that I was out there sailing and enjoying it.

Get a sense of humor, Jim, that was funny. If you're going to own the
boat that has the worst reputation amongst sailors, deservedly or not,
you have to have a thick skin.

Scotty's just feeling his oats because booby isn't here to point out
that the Mac is the only boat he can look down on. The rest of us would
never engage in such gratuitous bashing.

Yes, we would...I'd rather sail the Bark-o-lounger....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Jeff wrote:

JimC wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Which sails better, the Mac or the Bark-o-lounger?

Typical snide, sicko Sotty remark. As usual, more Mac bashing (yawn).
- Sotty, the Mac may not sail like a Swan or a Valiant, but the point
is that I was out there sailing and enjoying it.

Get a sense of humor, Jim, that was funny. If you're going to own the
boat that has the worst reputation amongst sailors, deservedly or not,
you have to have a thick skin.

Scotty's just feeling his oats because booby isn't here to point out
that the Mac is the only boat he can look down on. The rest of us would
never engage in such gratuitous bashing.

My intended point was Scotty's monotonous, same-ole-same-ole approach. -
Always the same message.

Jim

Ping Thom. Peter Wiley ASA 27 November 1st 05 08:04 AM
Sail Ho! [email protected] General 1 September 9th 05 10:54 PM
Sail boats that don't sail... Tim General 3 August 2nd 05 12:26 AM
Fall Sail on the Chesapeake Bay Scott Vernon ASA 169 October 25th 04 12:14 AM
Removing Adhesive from Sail Numbers on sail George and Vicki Hamilton General 4 December 22nd 03 02:43 AM