posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Are you MATURE?

It looks like the comments on his immaturity got to him,
so the Swab felt he had to retaliate. How immature!

Not to worry. In a few years his son can teach him how
to be mature.

"Scotty" wrote

Not with a post like this;

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Are you COOL?

Charlie Morgan wrote:
On 28 Oct 2006 11:09:29 -0700, "
wrote:

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote
| Cool people of ASA....

I'm not on the list. Is it because I'm HOT? ;-)

Cheers,
Ellen

Geeks are not cool and I am the ultimate geek. I still own a slide
rule and know how to use it. I think the fake poseur calling himself
"Ellen MacArthur" is a dumbass and I'd WOULD kick the bimbo in those
pics out of bed.

I not only have a slide rule and still use it, but I even own a circular slide
rule!

You may find this entertaining:

http://www.taswegian.com/TwoHeaded/U...niVirtual.html

CWM

Charlie:

Thats great! That is about as good as the company that sells Kleins
Bottles.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote
| CWM

Are you a Mooron sock puppet too? Does CWM stand for Capt. Wimp Mooron?

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Charlie Morgan wrote:

I not only have a slide rule and still use it, but I even own a circular slide
rule!

Here's a few that come in handy for dead reckoning:
http://www.sv-loki.com/Hydromath.jpg
http://www.sv-loki.com/Acme.JPG

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Frank Boettcher wrote:
On 27 Oct 2006 10:31:06 -0700, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Totally Un-Cool people of ASA....

Frank

Must be that other Frank. Can't be me!
Frank

If the comment is coming from Boob****, I'll happily accept the moniker
of "uncool" no matter which of us it was directed at.

I'm the Frank who lives near Ol Thom and who doesn't belive a damned
thing Boobster says about anything.

P. S. Vonnegut once wrote, "You are what you pretend to be."
Boobaloomis says this is *just* an online persona. I say... Vonnegut.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 29 Oct 2006 21:44:48 -0800, "Frank" wrote:

Frank Boettcher wrote:
On 27 Oct 2006 10:31:06 -0700, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Totally Un-Cool people of ASA....

Frank

Must be that other Frank. Can't be me!
Frank

If the comment is coming from Boob****, I'll happily accept the moniker
of "uncool" no matter which of us it was directed at.

As will I. However, it must be you, as he generally ignores me since
I don't swim around in that "chum slick" he throws out. But then, you
don't either.

I'm the Frank who lives near Ol Thom and who doesn't belive a damned
thing Boobster says about anything.

Nor do I.

Frank

P. S. Vonnegut once wrote, "You are what you pretend to be."
Boobaloomis says this is *just* an online persona. I say... Vonnegut.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Charlie Morgan wrote:

On 28 Oct 2006 11:09:29 -0700, "
wrote:

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote
| Cool people of ASA....

I'm not on the list. Is it because I'm HOT? ;-)

Cheers,
Ellen

Geeks are not cool and I am the ultimate geek. I still own a slide
rule and know how to use it. I think the fake poseur calling himself
"Ellen MacArthur" is a dumbass and I'd WOULD kick the bimbo in those
pics out of bed.

I not only have a slide rule and still use it, but I even own a circular slide
rule!

Yeah! Well I've a got a Curta, so thwwwwwwpt!

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Martin Baxter wrote:

Yeah! Well I've a got a Curta, so thwwwwwwpt!

Now I'm really jealous! I did a bit of sports car rallying and always
wanted one!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Jeff wrote:

Martin Baxter wrote:

Yeah! Well I've a got a Curta, so thwwwwwwpt!

Now I'm really jealous! I did a bit of sports car rallying and always
wanted one!

You know what they sell for these days?

http://tinyurl.com/ygcapg

Five hundred clams and the reserve is still not met!

(Bob's got a better one that he got for free!)

Cheers
Marty

AC is COOL!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 3 July 4th 06 05:13 PM
Staying Cool and Dry! Capt. Rob ASA 1 June 4th 06 05:30 PM