posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Staying Cool and Dry!

Air conditioning...a MUST!

Well, allow me to qualify that....it's expensive and I doubt I would
have had it installed on Heart of Gold from scratch. But yesterday...on
a fairly cool day, it rained and rained. I was on board with Suzanne
working on a few things. The interior was pretty humid after all this
rain and it was pouring solidly. The two cabin fans were not cutting
it. I set the A/C on a low setting....WOW....a nice dry cool cabin in a
few minutes. I'm swapped out the stereo and Suzanne worked on cleaning
up the aft and forward cabins...what a relief to be able to work inside
comfortably.
Obviously a hot day is a more typical application and the heat also
worked great at night. Sorry....if you live in areas that can get
really hot, A/C is a nice thing to have. I've set the A/C system to
never let the cabin get above 85 degrees while we're away from the
boat. When aboard dockside we'll crank it up! Sweet!

Well...I'm off to see Scotty!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
silverback

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Well...I'm off to see Scotty!

Please make certain you have your Health Insurance card and your cell phone
programed to dial 911 on impact.

Deck Gorilla