posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Thanks to ASA....

Seahag wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Seahag wrote:
Yes, I sis! Will make it at the next opportunity!
Scotty said it was
good...
Not on a par with your Szechwan Crispy Monkey but tasty.
Better the second
day.

I made beef burgundy tonight...had a heck of a time
getting the cork out of the wine bottle..I think when they
waxed it some of the wax must have dripped inside the neck
or something...(was actually beef pinot noir..since that's
the only red wine I had around...)

I use beer if I don't have wine handy.
I've been baking dog biscuits in the new oven. The heat
dispersement system is vastly improved and I'm not getting
burnt stuff anymore. I even made a layer cake!

Seahag

Will be a better Thanksgiving rue key this eyar!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
I use beer if I don't have wine handy.
I've been baking dog biscuits in the new oven. The heat
dispersement system is vastly improved and I'm not
getting burnt stuff anymore. I even made a layer cake!

Will be a better Thanksgiving rue key this eyar!

Yep! I have a 10lb. Butterball in the freezer already!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Seahag" wrote in message

"katy" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
I use beer if I don't have wine handy.
I've been baking dog biscuits in the new oven. The

heat
dispersement system is vastly improved and I'm not
getting burnt stuff anymore. I even made a layer

cake!

Will be a better Thanksgiving rue key this eyar!

rue key?

Oh wait! I've got it. turkey !

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Seahag" wrote in message

"katy" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
I use beer if I don't have wine handy.
I've been baking dog biscuits in the new oven. The

heat
dispersement system is vastly improved and I'm not
getting burnt stuff anymore. I even made a layer

cake!

Will be a better Thanksgiving rue key this eyar!

rue key?

Oh wait! I've got it. turkey !

And how many eyars have you been reading Katytype?

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Seahag" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Seahag" wrote in message

"katy" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
I use beer if I don't have wine handy.
I've been baking dog biscuits in the new oven.

The
heat
dispersement system is vastly improved and I'm not
getting burnt stuff anymore. I even made a layer

cake!

Will be a better Thanksgiving rue key this eyar!

rue key?

Oh wait! I've got it. turkey !

And how many eyars have you been reading Katytype?

Too many, my eyes are crossed.