posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Thanks to ASA....

If you ever come across a clean 2 stroke 25hp let me know.

Joe, I had a totally mint 25HP Nissan I sold for 650 a few months ago.
I didn't think anyone here would want it. I'll keep my eyes open. At
the moment I only have the 9.9 and 8 HP longshafts.

If you're serious about some sails, e-mail me off this forum and I'll
get you a quote. I'll need exact measurements and what you want. The
loft is run by a fellow in the biz for 30 years. He might even know
your boat.

This all came about as a fluke in my search for sales for the 35s5.
I've learned more about sails, how they're made and what it really
costs to make them in the last few months than I learned over 10 years.
I'm actually a bit disturbed by what I've learned, but large lofts need
to cover bigger bills. It's their job in the process to convince us
their technology and build is superior. The small loft tries to
convince us that they make the same sails with the same software, but
don't have the ad-might to get the word out. Tough business, but I'm
really interested in it as of late.

RB
35s5
NY