posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Big flooding here

Maxprop wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Even had a baby rat bite me...little ****ball.

You didn't, by chance, have some hollandaise sauce on your leg, didja?

Max

No...He was in the way floating on a stick , I decided to move him. I
did not think he was big enough to bite me, more on the line of a field
mouse than a rat. Bit the tip of my finger.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Maxprop wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Even had a baby rat bite me...little ****ball.

You didn't, by chance, have some hollandaise sauce on your leg, didja?

Max

No...He was in the way floating on a stick , I decided to move him. I
did not think he was big enough to bite me, more on the line of a field
mouse than a rat. Bit the tip of my finger.

Do you have river rats there? They appear to be somewhere between the size
of a large mouse and a small rat, and they're aggressive buggers. They are
pervasive around my brother's Sonoma Valley vacation home. We've trapped,
poisoned, gassed, and clubbed them, but they keep on coming. There's not
even a food supply, but they won't give up, the brazen little *******s.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Joe wrote:
Major problems, might of lost both cars ;0(

Pictures later

Joe

http://thumb6.webshots.net/t/14/15/7...6ninVQV_th.jpg

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
Joe wrote:
Major problems, might of lost both cars ;0(

Pictures later

Joe

http://thumb6.webshots.net/t/14/15/7...6ninVQV_th.jpg

Joe

iny picture but looks like a lot of water...not good....they ginally
opened up the city of Franklin just south of here where the Blackwater
took out the whole town...they're looking for DEMA monry to help with
some of the restoration...jope you flood wasn't as bad....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
Joe wrote:
Major problems, might of lost both cars ;0(

Pictures later

Joe

http://thumb6.webshots.net/t/14/15/7...6ninVQV_th.jpg

Joe

iny picture but looks like a lot of water...not good....they ginally
opened up the city of Franklin just south of here where the Blackwater
took out the whole town...they're looking for DEMA monry to help with
some of the restoration...jope you flood wasn't as bad....

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...63212926orKgoP

One more, tide is going down, but it's raining very hard now, with
tornados poppin up every where. Lot's o lightning.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
Joe wrote:
Major problems, might of lost both cars ;0(

Pictures later

Joe

http://thumb6.webshots.net/t/14/15/7...6ninVQV_th.jpg

Joe

iny picture but looks like a lot of water...not good....they ginally
opened up the city of Franklin just south of here where the Blackwater
took out the whole town...they're looking for DEMA monry to help with
some of the restoration...jope you flood wasn't as bad....

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...63212926orKgoP

One more, tide is going down, but it's raining very hard now, with
tornados poppin up every where. Lot's o lightning.

Joe

Is Jesus driving that car?

Ellen's idea of the tarp is pure genius.

Hope it works out ok for you.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Gilligan wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
Joe wrote:
Major problems, might of lost both cars ;0(

Pictures later

Joe

http://thumb6.webshots.net/t/14/15/7...6ninVQV_th.jpg

Joe

iny picture but looks like a lot of water...not good....they ginally
opened up the city of Franklin just south of here where the Blackwater
took out the whole town...they're looking for DEMA monry to help with
some of the restoration...jope you flood wasn't as bad....

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...63212926orKgoP

One more, tide is going down, but it's raining very hard now, with
tornados poppin up every where. Lot's o lightning.

Joe

Is Jesus driving that car?

No...... but he dad woke me up and told me to get busy.

Ellen's idea of the tarp is pure genius.

It's sure was..I will keep tarps around for just such an occasion from
now until I get cruising and outta here.

Hope it works out ok for you.

It will....hopefully a good rinsing, fluid changes, re-packing the
bearings ect... all will all be OK.

Lost a dockbox full of good supplies, my land scaping timbers were lost
and Terry had lots of plants, flowers, aloe's, cactus, ect that most
likely will not survive. My dink mast is on the bottom, but I can get
it later.

well the place is squeeky clean, easy to start again :0)

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote in
message ...

"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...

katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
Joe wrote:
Major problems, might of lost both cars ;0(

Pictures later

Joe

http://thumb6.webshots.net/t/14/15/7...87145100632129
26ninVQV_th.jpg

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...0063212926orKg
oP

One more, tide is going down, but it's raining very hard

now, with
tornados poppin up every where. Lot's o lightning.

Joe

Is Jesus driving that car?

Ellen's idea of the tarp is pure genius.

Yeah, until the car floats away.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
Joe wrote:
Major problems, might of lost both cars ;0(

Pictures later

Joe

http://thumb6.webshots.net/t/14/15/7...6ninVQV_th.jpg

Joe

iny picture but looks like a lot of water...not good....they ginally
opened up the city of Franklin just south of here where the Blackwater
took out the whole town...they're looking for DEMA monry to help with
some of the restoration...jope you flood wasn't as bad....

Bet I don't get any DEMA money. ;0)

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote
| Bet I don't get any DEMA money. ;0)

Is Katy handicapped? Her typing's so awful. Maybe somebody can give her a copy of speech to
type software?

Cheers,
Ellen