posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Mainsail hoist

These are slick, high tech expensive sails that Sloco doesn't own
and he ****ed.

Foot in mouth, do you know what type of sails are on my boat? One
example: I just had a new triradial main made 2 years ago. Care to
venture what it is or if it just might be better than your new .....
what is it......... Pentex?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Foot in mouth, do you know what type of sails are on my boat?

Nope....and I don't care in the least. I don't care about how much you
got off retail, the max hoist, 11% roach or really ANYTHING about your
tired ugly old forgotten boat. I have no interest at all. YOU are the
only one here going nova about my sails, boat and swim platform. Why is
that, Sloco?
Oh. Yeah, right. It's because you have no life!

My Pentax Mylar Genoa will be here on Wednesday!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I just had a new triradial main made 2 years ago. Care to
venture what it is

Woweee Zoweee!!! Geez loueeze!!!! Is it made from your old Twinky
wrappers laminated onto old issues of Practical Sailor glued together?
I heard that those TPS sails were the best!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bobsprit sure knows how to bring Sloco out of lurker mode!

And with both guns blazing! To bad he forgot to put water in 'em!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nope....and I don't care in the least. I don't care about how much
you
got off retail, the max hoist, 11% roach or really ANYTHING about your
tired ugly old forgotten boat. I have no interest at all...

Well then I guess your foot really is in your mouth. You made the
accusation. I caled you on it and you folded. BAAAAWAAAAAAA

35s5 every sailmaker's dream ........ stupid owners

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Well then I guess your foot really is in your mouth. You made the
accusation.

Accusation? Yep, I said you don't own my slick sails and you don't. I
did not challenge you to list your sail inventory from Hong Kong Phooey
Sails nor is anyone interested. If you need to let everyone know about
your sails, go right ahead. But I couldn't care in the least. Do what
calms your tattered ego, dude.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Accusation? Yep, I said you don't own my slick sails and you don't. I
did not challenge you to list your sail inventory

No I don't own your sails BUT you insinuated by the statement.........
"These are slick, high tech expensive sails that Sloco doesn't own and
he ****ed" ................. that your Pentex sails were higher tech
than whatever I had. You don't know what I'm hoisting and you should
keep your mouth shut unless you want to eat some humble pie. I can
make you look foolish Boobie.

35s5 sails great under a reefed main.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

Accusation? Yep, I said you don't own my slick sails and

you don't. I
did not challenge you to list your sail inventory

No I don't own your sails BUT

Not *just* sails,....SLICK sails!

I can
make you look foolish Boobie.

So can my dog.

SBV

35s5 sails great under a reefed main.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Not *just* sails,....SLICK sails!

You think they're as good as Sloco's sails that would have us eating
Humble Pie????

Bwahahahahahahahahhaha!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Not *just* sails,....SLICK sails!

You think they're as good as Sloco's sails that would have

us eating
Humble Pie????

good for what? daysailing or bragging rights?

SBV, wants quote

seeking a boat hoist rope crank for kayak MrC General 9 February 27th 06 04:46 PM
Boat Hoist Recommendations Please... trainfan1 General 0 January 31st 06 03:48 AM
boat hoist winch Dana Farrell General 3 September 12th 05 01:45 PM
PWC hoist needed for mid-west Ed & Bonnie Kimble General 0 April 18th 05 07:35 PM
Full batten mainsail set unreadable. Simple Simon ASA 3 November 25th 03 11:24 AM