posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default RB chickens OUT!!!!

"Scotty" wrote
| Where should I send the check?
| "Capt. JG" wrote
| $10 he won't respond to you except with more lies. Bob is
| pathological.

I just don't know what's more pathetic. Somebody who lies all the time or somebody
who calls everybody a liar all the time..... Both of them are popped outta the same mold IMO.

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
I just don't know what's more pathetic. Somebody who lies all the time or somebody
who calls everybody a liar all the time.....

Now *that's* funny!

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
I just don't know what's more pathetic. Somebody who lies all the time or somebody
who calls everybody a liar all the time.....

Now *that's* funny!

Hahahaa... ok, I have to stop, it hurts. hahahaha...

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

Doug the netkopp flips out krp ASA 0 June 10th 06 01:39 AM
Sailboat Loses Keel, Flips in San Diego Bay jlrogers ASA 5 February 24th 06 08:24 PM
Bush Flips & Flops Doug Kanter General 0 March 31st 04 05:29 AM
Wind flips boat over in Balt. Scott Vernon ASA 4 March 9th 04 02:49 PM