posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Ganzy Flips OUT!!!!

Gay Ganzy sent me a flurry of e-mails and finally threatened me
yesterday! I thought I'd better alert is ISP and AOL to the threat,
which I did! I hope you all find this as funny as I did. I know Mooron
will!!!!!

E-mail and threat from G-Ganzy after I agreed with Mooron's opinion
that Ganzy is gay!

"What you posted recently isn't a gentle jibe. This is going right back
to what you were doing, and as far as I can see, I haven't done
anything to warrant this kind of treatment. I don't get why you think
what you're doing is fun or entertaining or useful in general, and
frankly, I don't care. But, I am bothered by your constant crap, even
if it's second hand, about me being gay. Even Mooron seems to have
given it a rest. It's not funny, and I don't like it. So far, there's
nothing I can officially complain about. However, given the historical
perspective, I feel that behavior is not far off.
I would prefer to just not be bothered by any of this. I have a lot
more fun and interesting things to do. Do you?"

Hmmmm. I complained right back, crying that he had been bashing my
posts and playing pile-on with the group! Then he wrote!

"I think your behavior is out of control. If you don't stop with this,
you're going to cross the line sooner or later. And, at that point,
you'll be right back where you were when AOL shut down your website. Do
really want to go there?
Why don't you just stop your bs with me. That's the simplest solution.
If other people comment, and I comment on their comments, I'm not
attacking you on personal level. If you don't get that, then you really
have some personal issues. But, I think you're not such a bad guy."

Again, I explained that if he wanted me to drop my public understanding
of his sexual issues, he'd have to leave my threads alone. But he
refused and said....

"I'm asking you politely to stop calling me gay. Are you going to honor
my request or not? This isn't some game. This is serious business. My
friends and some underage family members have been harassed because of
these kinds were posted and cross posted. "

And finally he sent this THREAT, which I relayed to his ISP along with
the FACT that Gay Ganzy actually tried to arrange a meeting with not
long ago!

"In that case, you deserve what you get. I haven't done anything wrong.
I have certainly not defamed you in any way. You are deliberately
attacking me, and I will treat that in the appropriate fashion."

And then, with no addititional messages from me, he sends this....!!!

"I have asked you to stop sending me email. I repeat that request. If
you persist, I will give AOL a call and have them ask you to stop. Your
call."

Holy crap!!! Oh no!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ganzy's Gay?

Mooron say's so, but I have yet to ask him how he knows.
Not that there's anything wrong with that, even if Ganzy clearly things
there is. What can you do with people who hate as he does?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Krusty Morgan" stupidly wrote ..

On 5 Oct 2006 02:51:54 -0700, "Capt. Rob"

wrote:

Gay Ganzy sent me a flurry of e-mails and finally

threatened me
yesterday! I thought I'd better alert is ISP and AOL to

the threat,
which I did! I hope you all find this as funny as I did.

I know Mooron
will!!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

Ganzy's Gay?

Yes Larry, and so are you.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Yes Larry, and so are you.

Awww!!! Aint that cute when Scotty defends his ex!!!?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...311189,00.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...311189,00.html

Where and why do you find this stuff?????
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...311189,00.html

Where and why do you find this stuff?????

It was on Drudge.

I'm busy mocking the entire world.

Serious people don't like to be mocked.

Turtles and oxtails don't like to be mocked either.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...311189,00.html

Where and why do you find this stuff?????

It was on Drudge.

I'm busy mocking the entire world.

Serious people don't like to be mocked.

Turtles and oxtails don't like to be mocked either.

ah...so you're dishing up the soup de jour....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Charlie Morgan wrote:

wrote:
Gay Ganzy sent me a flurry of e-mails and finally

threatened me
yesterday! I thought I'd better alert is ISP and AOL to

the threat,
which I did! I hope you all find this as funny as I did.

I know Mooron
will!!!!!

RB
35s5
NY
Ganzy's Gay?

Yes Larry, and so are you.

Larry?

CWM

He thinks you're Larry the Lawnmower guy....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

[snipped a pile of purile drivel]

That's the best you can do Bob? You're slipping, don't give up the day
job, better keep the night job too, you're just not going to make it as
a fiction writer.

Cheers
Marty

Doug the netkopp flips out krp ASA 0 June 10th 06 01:39 AM
Sailboat Loses Keel, Flips in San Diego Bay jlrogers ASA 5 February 24th 06 08:24 PM
Bush Flips & Flops Doug Kanter General 0 March 31st 04 05:29 AM
Wind flips boat over in Balt. Scott Vernon ASA 4 March 9th 04 02:49 PM