posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Ganzy Flips OUT!!!!

Gay Ganzy sent me a flurry of e-mails and finally threatened me
yesterday! I thought I'd better alert is ISP and AOL to the threat,
which I did! I hope you all find this as funny as I did. I know Mooron
will!!!!!

E-mail and threat from G-Ganzy after I agreed with Mooron's opinion
that Ganzy is gay!

"What you posted recently isn't a gentle jibe. This is going right back
to what you were doing, and as far as I can see, I haven't done
anything to warrant this kind of treatment. I don't get why you think
what you're doing is fun or entertaining or useful in general, and
frankly, I don't care. But, I am bothered by your constant crap, even
if it's second hand, about me being gay. Even Mooron seems to have
given it a rest. It's not funny, and I don't like it. So far, there's
nothing I can officially complain about. However, given the historical
perspective, I feel that behavior is not far off.
I would prefer to just not be bothered by any of this. I have a lot
more fun and interesting things to do. Do you?"

Hmmmm. I complained right back, crying that he had been bashing my
posts and playing pile-on with the group! Then he wrote!

"I think your behavior is out of control. If you don't stop with this,
you're going to cross the line sooner or later. And, at that point,
you'll be right back where you were when AOL shut down your website. Do
really want to go there?
Why don't you just stop your bs with me. That's the simplest solution.
If other people comment, and I comment on their comments, I'm not
attacking you on personal level. If you don't get that, then you really
have some personal issues. But, I think you're not such a bad guy."

Again, I explained that if he wanted me to drop my public understanding
of his sexual issues, he'd have to leave my threads alone. But he
refused and said....

"I'm asking you politely to stop calling me gay. Are you going to honor
my request or not? This isn't some game. This is serious business. My
friends and some underage family members have been harassed because of
these kinds were posted and cross posted. "

And finally he sent this THREAT, which I relayed to his ISP along with
the FACT that Gay Ganzy actually tried to arrange a meeting with not
long ago!

"In that case, you deserve what you get. I haven't done anything wrong.
I have certainly not defamed you in any way. You are deliberately
attacking me, and I will treat that in the appropriate fashion."

And then, with no addititional messages from me, he sends this....!!!

"I have asked you to stop sending me email. I repeat that request. If
you persist, I will give AOL a call and have them ask you to stop. Your
call."

Holy crap!!! Oh no!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

[snipped a pile of purile drivel]

That's the best you can do Bob? You're slipping, don't give up the day
job, better keep the night job too, you're just not going to make it as
a fiction writer.

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Martin Baxter wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote:

[snipped a pile of purile drivel]

That's the best you can do Bob? You're slipping, don't give up the day
job, better keep the night job too, you're just not going to make it as
a fiction writer.

Cheers
Marty

Want me to forward the mails via AOL with full header authentication?
Say the word.

RB

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Martin Baxter wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote:

[snipped a pile of purile drivel]

That's the best you can do Bob? You're slipping, don't give up the day
job, better keep the night job too, you're just not going to make it as
a fiction writer.

Cheers
Marty

Want me to forward the mails via AOL with full header authentication?
Say the word.

RB

Post 'em to the group if they're true.

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
"Capt. Rob" wrote:

[snipped a pile of purile drivel]

That's the best you can do Bob? You're slipping, don't

give up the day
job, better keep the night job too, you're just not going

to make it as
a fiction writer.

remember when bob used to claim e-mails from me? What a
putz!

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote:
[snipped a pile of purile drivel]

That's the best you can do Bob? You're slipping, don't

give up the day
job, better keep the night job too, you're just not going

to make it as
a fiction writer.

remember when bob used to claim e-mails from me? What a
putz!

SBV

Hey! We could turn him in to the Flonkers for being a NettKopp!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote:
[snipped a pile of purile drivel]

That's the best you can do Bob? You're slipping, don't

give up the day
job, better keep the night job too, you're just not going

to make it as
a fiction writer.

remember when bob used to claim e-mails from me? What a
putz!

SBV

Hey! We could turn him in to the Flonkers for being a NettKopp!

Bite your tongue!

Cheers
Marty
For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class
installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm ----
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Martin Baxter wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote:
[snipped a pile of purile drivel]

That's the best you can do Bob? You're slipping, don't
give up the day
job, better keep the night job too, you're just not going
to make it as
a fiction writer.

remember when bob used to claim e-mails from me? What a
putz!

SBV

Hey! We could turn him in to the Flonkers for being a NettKopp!

Bite your tongue!

Cheers
Marty
For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class
installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm ----

It was tongue in cheek....
wouldn't do that...even to Booby....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Now that's flipping out!

Ve must shink der Bismarck!!

posted to alt.magick,alt.sailing.asa,uk.comp.sys.mac

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address: "Capt. Rob"

: Gay Ganzy sent me a flurry of e-mails and finally threatened me
: yesterday! I thought I'd better alert is ISP and AOL to the threat,
: which I did! I hope you all find this as funny as I did. I know Mooron
: will!!!!!

snips private email stuff

Nobody finds netKKKops like ganz funny. not even slightly amusing, but
tit-for-tat outing of emails isn't very nice either. I know you guys
have been suffering under his dicktatorship (sic) for a while but
there's no need to act like children yet.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)

Meow

Doug the netkopp flips out krp ASA 0 June 10th 06 01:39 AM
Sailboat Loses Keel, Flips in San Diego Bay jlrogers ASA 5 February 24th 06 08:24 PM
Bush Flips & Flops Doug Kanter General 0 March 31st 04 05:29 AM
Wind flips boat over in Balt. Scott Vernon ASA 4 March 9th 04 02:49 PM