posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Walt is right!

Gilligan wrote:
"Walt" wrote
Gilligan wrote:

http://lasp.colorado.edu/sorce/2004ScienceMeeting/SORCE%20WORKSHOP%202004/SESSION_3/3_1_White.pdf#search=%22sun's%20output%20global%20 warming%22

You really didn't read any of these links before you posted them, did you.

Go to my post on Faraday Paradox with Ganz. The reread the magnetic field
evolution in cycle 23.

Uh, no thanks. I know a red herring argument when I see one.

If you're losing the argument, change the subject.

See slide # 10:

Conclusions

o Solar output cannot account for rapid increase in Global Warming

Let's discuss the article.

What's to discuss? It concludes that variations in solar output cannot
account for the measured global warming.

I know you desparetely WANT for it to be that way, but that's not what
the data imply. Sorry. Wishing won't make it so.

Confusing the issue with a bunch of techno-babble may fool some of the
people. Nice try, but no thanks.

//Walt
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Walt" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:
"Walt" wrote
Gilligan wrote:

http://lasp.colorado.edu/sorce/2004ScienceMeeting/SORCE%20WORKSHOP%202004/SESSION_3/3_1_White.pdf#search=%22sun's%20output%20global%20 warming%22

You really didn't read any of these links before you posted them, did
you.

Go to my post on Faraday Paradox with Ganz. The reread the magnetic field
evolution in cycle 23.

Uh, no thanks. I know a red herring argument when I see one.

No you don't.

If you're losing the argument, change the subject.

I brought up magnetic fields before this article was posted.

See slide # 10:

Conclusions

o Solar output cannot account for rapid increase in Global Warming

Let's discuss the article.

What's to discuss? It concludes that variations in solar output cannot
account for the measured global warming.

I know you desparetely WANT for it to be that way, but that's not what the
data imply. Sorry. Wishing won't make it so.

Confusing the issue with a bunch of techno-babble may fool some of the
people. Nice try, but no thanks.

//Walt

Do you know where all the most accurate ocean bottom maps and most complete
marine mammal sound repository is?

With the US Navy. It is all classified data with the submarine fleet.

Do you know who NOAA calls for complete data when a solar event happens?
NORAD. The US Air Force has the most complete and longest record of solar
data in the world. They have been monitoring solar output before satellites
evren went into space. Why? - to prevent damage to satellites and to
forecast radio propagation. Not just typical radio traffic but things such
as over the horizon short wavelength radar. The USAF has the sun
characterized quite well, inclusive of output in visible, xray, IR, UV,
particles, radio and sub harmonic plasma frequencies. Soon the USAF will
reveal that the sun has been heating up, and much more than the few tenths
of a percent in the current scientific literature. The USAF plans to return
the aliens they are holding at Wright Paterson in exchange for the aliens
help in turning down the sun's output. Klaatu barada nikto!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote:

Who ****ing cares? My left little finger is damaged beyond all recovery!

Where's the attorney buddies when you need them? sigh

LP (missing Ellen)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Jeff" wrote in message

"Gilligan" wrote:

Who ****ing cares? My left little finger is damaged beyond all recovery!

Where's the attorney buddies when you need them? sigh

LP (missing Ellen)

How in the hell did that happen on my computer?

LP