posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Jeff's Big Wind or Hot Air?

Yeah Scotty,

Called "Whistling in the Dark" Truth & internet just don't belong
together in Nutsy's World!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/IDONTFEELGOOD

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thom, it is measured at Islip-McArthur airport, which is in the Township of
Islip but no where near Islip.

Islip in on the Great South Bay, not the ocean. The airport is inland,
closer to Lake Ronkonkoma that the bay.

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Jeff,

Not only is Islip more than 30 miles away it is also on the OCEAN side
of L.I. Not only is it on the South Shore, it is located on the south
Bay.

Jeff, it is all part of Nutsy's managed Troll.
It's a "Nutys Characteristic" Have fun with him and don't let him get
under your "Skin!"

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/IDONTFEELGOOD

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote

The airport is inland,
closer to Lake Ronkonkoma that the bay.

and this is where RB sails?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Don't worry Thom, RB definitely is not "under my skin" on this one.
On the contrary, it would appear that I've hit a nerve in his little
mind. All he has for a life is his fantasy that everyone is jealous
of his stories of great sailing, when we all know he is just drifting
around in a "strong" 10 knot breeze.

And for the record, Islip Airport is 36 "baby miles" from City Island,
or about 31 nautical miles. And its 5 miles from Great South Bay and
9 miles from the ocean, and about 10 from the sound. Unlike
Bubbles, who makes things up, I actually measured it on a map before
posting. (No big thing, I usually have Delorme Atlas and CMap charts
of the world up on my machine.)

Thom Stewart wrote:
Jeff,

Not only is Islip more than 30 miles away it is also on the OCEAN side
of L.I. Not only is it on the South Shore, it is located on the south
Bay.

Jeff, it is all part of Nutsy's managed Troll.
It's a "Nutys Characteristic" Have fun with him and don't let him get
under your "Skin!"

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/IDONTFEELGOOD

posted to alt.sailing.asa

hey Bart, check out this short video, I was actually trying
to snap a pic but accidentally turned on the video button.
It may be hard to see, but there were plenty of white caps
around me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyxL7zhLzRU

Scotty

"Bart" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

Jeff wrote:
Don't worry Thom, RB definitely is not "under my skin"

on this one.
On the contrary, it would appear that I've hit a nerve

in his little
mind. All he has for a life is his fantasy that

everyone is jealous
of his stories of great sailing, when we all know he is

just drifting
around in a "strong" 10 knot breeze.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Says it's not available...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
hey Bart, check out this short video, I was actually trying
to snap a pic but accidentally turned on the video button.
It may be hard to see, but there were plenty of white caps
around me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyxL7zhLzRU

Scotty

"Bart" wrote in message
oups.com..
.

Jeff wrote:
Don't worry Thom, RB definitely is not "under my skin"

on this one.
On the contrary, it would appear that I've hit a nerve

in his little
mind. All he has for a life is his fantasy that

everyone is jealous
of his stories of great sailing, when we all know he is

just drifting
around in a "strong" 10 knot breeze.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

try now, it worked for me.

Scotty

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
Says it's not available...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
hey Bart, check out this short video, I was actually

trying
to snap a pic but accidentally turned on the video

button.
It may be hard to see, but there were plenty of white

caps
around me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyxL7zhLzRU

Scotty

"Bart" wrote in message

oups.com..
.

Jeff wrote:
Don't worry Thom, RB definitely is not "under my

skin"
on this one.
On the contrary, it would appear that I've hit a

nerve
in his little
mind. All he has for a life is his fantasy that

everyone is jealous
of his stories of great sailing, when we all know he

is
just drifting
around in a "strong" 10 knot breeze.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Looks like you've got some healthy wind out there... :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
try now, it worked for me.

Scotty

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
Says it's not available...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
hey Bart, check out this short video, I was actually

trying
to snap a pic but accidentally turned on the video

button.
It may be hard to see, but there were plenty of white

caps
around me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyxL7zhLzRU

Scotty

"Bart" wrote in message

oups.com..
.

Jeff wrote:
Don't worry Thom, RB definitely is not "under my

skin"
on this one.
On the contrary, it would appear that I've hit a

nerve
in his little
mind. All he has for a life is his fantasy that
everyone is jealous
of his stories of great sailing, when we all know he

is
just drifting
around in a "strong" 10 knot breeze.

measuring wind and weather purple_stars Cruising 6 February 20th 06 08:34 PM
True "true wind" & the Raymarine ST60, or other b393capt Electronics 23 December 23rd 05 12:33 AM
B&G Wind direction totally wrong Albe V° Electronics 1 September 5th 05 11:30 PM
VDO wind sensor Pyry Electronics 0 August 15th 04 06:28 PM
Nasty, Nasty, Crazy Day Sailing Today Bart Senior ASA 50 November 17th 03 06:40 AM