posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Jeff's Big Wind or Hot Air?

Don't worry Thom, RB definitely is not "under my skin" on this one.
On the contrary, it would appear that I've hit a nerve in his little
mind. All he has for a life is his fantasy that everyone is jealous
of his stories of great sailing, when we all know he is just drifting
around in a "strong" 10 knot breeze.

And for the record, Islip Airport is 36 "baby miles" from City Island,
or about 31 nautical miles. And its 5 miles from Great South Bay and
9 miles from the ocean, and about 10 from the sound. Unlike
Bubbles, who makes things up, I actually measured it on a map before
posting. (No big thing, I usually have Delorme Atlas and CMap charts
of the world up on my machine.)

Thom Stewart wrote:
Jeff,

Not only is Islip more than 30 miles away it is also on the OCEAN side
of L.I. Not only is it on the South Shore, it is located on the south
Bay.

Jeff, it is all part of Nutsy's managed Troll.
It's a "Nutys Characteristic" Have fun with him and don't let him get
under your "Skin!"

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/IDONTFEELGOOD