posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sailing and Swans!

Sailed again today.

Most of you didn't.

Sailing again tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. Most of you won't.

Scotty thinks sailing means you need to "go somewhere." We "go" sailing
and as often as we can.

Most of the ASA members should seriously consider a lifestyle you can
actually enjoy. Few of you sail much at all.

We sailed Heart of Gold in somewhat gloomy weather, genoa only. I felt
lazy and just wanted to sail slow and spend time with Thomas. He's
gotten very good at naming all of the parts of the boat. I bet he's
better at it than Doug, who's #1 boat part is now the ENGINE.
Few boats were out and we just took in the quiet as the sun set,
breaking through the clouds as we came back to our slip. Thomas then
met some new friends!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0enhm0WQb0Q

Sailing again tomorrow...Saturday and Sunday. We plan to fly the chute
if we can get a bit more crew tomorrow.

G'night, non-sailors of ASA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Capt. Rob wrote:
Sailed again today.

Most of you didn't.

Sailing again tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. Most of you won't.

WTF is most?

Scotty thinks sailing means you need to "go somewhere." We "go" sailing
and as often as we can.

BFD we had the most plesent 3 tack sail tonight....82 degrees and
hotter then you can imagine

Most of the ASA members should seriously consider a lifestyle you can
actually enjoy. Few of you sail much at all.

I live aboard and sail at my every whim.

We sailed Heart of Gold in somewhat gloomy weather, genoa only. I felt
lazy and just wanted to sail slow and spend time with Thomas. He's
gotten very good at naming all of the parts of the boat. I bet he's
better at it than Doug, who's #1 boat part is now the ENGINE.

Tonight Skipper ...my Dog, barked a bitch cuz I heeled a bit nuch when
he wanted to bark at the Finn trying to catch up with us.

Mfers playing our game...

Joe

Few boats were out and we just took in the quiet as the sun set,
breaking through the clouds as we came back to our slip. Thomas then
met some new friends!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0enhm0WQb0Q

Sailing again tomorrow...Saturday and Sunday. We plan to fly the chute
if we can get a bit more crew tomorrow.

G'night, non-sailors of ASA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Sailing again tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. Most of you won't.

WTF is most?

MOST

Middle English, from Old English m[AE]st; akin to Old High German meist
most, Old English mAra more -- more at MORE
1 : greatest in quantity, extent, or degree the most ability
2 : the majority of most people

Happy to hear you sailed. But MOST did not.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thomas then
met some new friends!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0enhm0WQb0Q

Too cute...don't let him get near enough that he gets pinched fingers...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

I'll be out sailing Fri, Sat, and Sun.

I haven't sailed since Sunday, but I did take in the
sights at the top of my mast on Monday inspected
my rig. Visibility was awesome!

I have to admit the prusik knot trick works for climbing
a mast when you are short handed, but I'd much rather
be winched up by a relay team--it is a whole lot faster
and much less tiring. This was my second time climbing
a mast with this method. I'd like to try using ascenders
next time, and perhaps using a better bosuns chair.

So where did you sail Rob?

BTW, I'd keep the kid away from the Swans, they can
be mean. Be sure he knows not to get too close.

Capt. Rob wrote:
Sailed again today.
Most of you didn't.
Sailing again tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. Most of you won't.
Most of the ASA members should seriously consider a lifestyle you can
actually enjoy. Few of you sail much at all.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:
Thomas then
met some new friends!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0enhm0WQb0Q

Too cute...don't let him get near enough that he gets pinched fingers...

You're not kidding. They're quite fearless and agressive. Handed one a
pretzel and it reached around to bite my hand.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sailed again today.

Most of you didn't.

Sailing again tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. Most of you won't.
G'night, non-sailors of ASA!

RB
35s5
NY

Nice try, ****tard!!

Already did more sailing this year than you have in your entire, pathetic
existence.

Let us know when you make it offshore.

Bwahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahah a

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Well, at least he's wearing a lifejacket.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Thomas then
met some new friends!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0enhm0WQb0Q

Too cute...don't let him get near enough that he gets pinched fingers...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
Well, at least he's wearing a lifejacket.

I don't get the impression that Bob would be that irresponsible.....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sailed again today.

Most of you didn't.

Some of us have lives of more than one dimension.

Sailing again tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. Most of you won't.

And you won't have 150 miles of mountain terrain under your belt either.

Scotty thinks sailing means you need to "go somewhere." We "go" sailing
and as often as we can.

You "go" sailing. Why don't you just "sail". You are always going, but do
you ever "get there"?

Most of the ASA members should seriously consider a lifestyle you can
actually enjoy.

I don't enjoy sailing that much so I don't sail that much. I'd much rather
get a good physical work out than flop around in some boat. My God, you paid
over 60K to flop around in that thing.

Few of you sail much at all.

You get no exercise and do nothing other than 2 hour daysails. Nothing else.

We sailed Heart of Gold in somewhat gloomy weather, genoa only. I felt
lazy and just wanted to sail slow and spend time with Thomas. He's
gotten very good at naming all of the parts of the boat. I bet he's
better at it than Doug, who's #1 boat part is now the ENGINE.
Few boats were out and we just took in the quiet as the sun set,
breaking through the clouds as we came back to our slip. Thomas then
met some new friends!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0enhm0WQb0Q

Sailing again tomorrow...Saturday and Sunday. We plan to fly the chute
if we can get a bit more crew tomorrow.

G'night, non-sailors of ASA!

Good night marshmallow!

RB
35s5
NY

Joe Screws the Pooch Capt. Rob ASA 13 June 13th 06 10:06 PM
The "Practical" sailor? Capt. Rob ASA 88 January 13th 06 06:59 PM