posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sailing and Swans!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

. Did you know I'm probably buying a new Lotus
Elise?

I had a Europa back in the 70's. It leaked oil a fair amount. I thought the
German Opel 1900 Series were much better built and engineered cars, though
they didn't handle like the Europa. Still, the ultimate was the limited
production Fiat-Abarth of the early 70's. It gave the Miura Type S a run for
the money. Ever drive the Elan?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Martin Baxter wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Gilly said:
Some of us have lives of more than one dimension.
Since most of us live in either the Twilight Zone or the Outer Limits,
would suspect that to be true...Bob, however, lives in the
Matrix...since
I haven't been there, I can't speak to that...
I live on Gilligan's Island. Don't change that dial!
How come it was "Gilligan's" Island? Why wasn't it the Skippers? Didn't
the Professor and Mary Ann deserve a bit of it? We demand a
redistribution of the wealth, (Max is going to get ****ed)!

Cheers
Marty

As the official group Maryann, I demand that it now be called "Maryann's
Island"!!!!

Only if you wear the coconut shell bra.

It itches.....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Martin Baxter wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Gilly said:
Some of us have lives of more than one dimension.
Since most of us live in either the Twilight Zone or the Outer
Limits, I
would suspect that to be true...Bob, however, lives in the
Matrix...since
I haven't been there, I can't speak to that...
I live on Gilligan's Island. Don't change that dial!
How come it was "Gilligan's" Island? Why wasn't it the Skippers?
Didn't the Professor and Mary Ann deserve a bit of it? We demand a
redistribution of the wealth, (Max is going to get ****ed)!

Cheers
Marty
As the official group Maryann, I demand that it now be called "Maryann's
Island"!!!!

Only if you wear the coconut shell bra.

It itches.....

Turn it inside out then.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Martin Baxter wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Gilly said:
Some of us have lives of more than one dimension.
Since most of us live in either the Twilight Zone or the Outer
Limits, I
would suspect that to be true...Bob, however, lives in the
Matrix...since
I haven't been there, I can't speak to that...
I live on Gilligan's Island. Don't change that dial!
How come it was "Gilligan's" Island? Why wasn't it the Skippers?
Didn't the Professor and Mary Ann deserve a bit of it? We demand a
redistribution of the wealth, (Max is going to get ****ed)!

Cheers
Marty
As the official group Maryann, I demand that it now be called "Maryann's
Island"!!!!
Only if you wear the coconut shell bra.

It itches.....

Turn it inside out then.

that's a good idea then it won't show through under a white blouse
posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

As the official group Maryann, I demand that it now be called
"Maryann's Island"!!!!

Only if you wear the coconut shell bra.

katysails wrote:
It itches.....

Aha! That explains why the girls that wear them dance around
the way they do....

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

W0W!!! What a S M A C K D O W N !!!!

"John Cairns" wrote in
message
m...

"Capt. Rob" wrote ...

Sailed again today.

Most of you didn't.

Sailing again tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. Most of you

won't.
G'night, non-sailors of ASA!

RB
35s5
NY

Nice try, ****tard!!

Already did more sailing this year than you have in your

entire, pathetic
existence.

Let us know when you make it offshore.

Bwahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahah a

W0W!!! What a S M A C K D O W N !!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I'm willing to watch or scratch, whatever...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

.. .

katysails wrote:
It itches.....

Aha! That explains why the girls that wear them dance around the way they
do....

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
I'm willing to watch or scratch, whatever...

How magnanimous of you....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote
| Sailed again today.
| Most of you didn't.
(deleted all the other lies)

More like lying again today and lying again tomorrow. (sigh)

Cheers,
Ellen

Joe Screws the Pooch Capt. Rob ASA 13 June 13th 06 10:06 PM
The "Practical" sailor? Capt. Rob ASA 88 January 13th 06 06:59 PM