posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Default mission accomplished

katysails wrote:
Sorta of like a Holstein is better than a half stein?

I'd rather have a half stein in front of me than a...
ummm... wait a minute...

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:06:39 -0700, "Capt. JG" wrote:

You're really milking this...

You would too, if you cud!

CWM

Yall should Cut-n-shoot this conversation before some one brands it as
off topic.

joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

DSK wrote:
katysails wrote:
Sorta of like a Holstein is better than a half stein?

I'd rather have a half stein in front of me than a... ummm... wait a
minute...

DSK

....and on that note, I 'm steering this in a different direction....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

I feel like I'm being grilled.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
yes, but yours still Taurus up!
Scout

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
You vealy are silly!

hey, you guys took all the good ones.

SV

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..
Alllllright, cat-tle do!
Scout

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
Holy cow!

Nothing much gets past-ur-ize does it?

bet tha made him see red....it made him very angus...

angus retentive?
Scout

Angus so.....

posted to alt.sailing.asa

It must be good chop, bad chop.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
yes, but yours still Taurus up!
Scout

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
You vealy are silly!

hey, you guys took all the good ones.

SV

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..
Alllllright, cat-tle do!
Scout

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
Holy cow!

Nothing much gets past-ur-ize does it?

bet tha made him see red....it made him very angus...

angus retentive?
Scout

Angus so.....

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
I feel like I'm being grilled.

more like broiled over the coals...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

I think we need a legal opinion... Did the Warren E. Burger Court have
anything to say? I'm thinking the E stand for eat, but could be wrong.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
I feel like I'm being grilled.

more like broiled over the coals...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
I think we need a legal opinion... Did the Warren E. Burger Court have
anything to say? I'm thinking the E stand for eat, but could be wrong.

Better to ask the Earl of Sandwich...

Mission Accomplished? JimH General 12 May 22nd 05 02:11 AM
Mission Accomplished? JimH Cruising 2 May 21st 05 12:37 PM
( OT ) Mission Accomplished' One Year Later Jim General 0 April 30th 04 04:59 PM