posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Are my arms strong enough?

Do my arms look strong enough to kedge my Tangerine 18 off a windy dock? http://www.badongo.com/pic/289518
I couldn't be a model. My shoulders and arms aren't thin enough. There's another picture. 289517
I had some old photos of my boat. They make it look bad. I'll take somenew ones soon. I want the sails up. Sails are
white with and blue. Jib and main both. I'll upload them maybe next week.

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:

Do my arms look strong enough to kedge my Tangerine 18 off a windy dock? http://www.badongo.com/pic/289518
I couldn't be a model. My shoulders and arms aren't thin enough. There's another picture. 289517
I had some old photos of my boat. They make it look bad. I'll take somenew ones soon. I want the sails up. Sails are
white with and blue. Jib and main both. I'll upload them maybe next week.

Cheers,
Ellen

You painted your boat? Got sick of yellow, huh?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote
| You painted your boat? Got sick of yellow, huh?

It's red white and blue now. It started out all blue. But it was dull like the boat you posted about. Some Tangerines were
orange
but I don't think they made yellow ones. The top picture shows how mine used to be painted.
http://www.geocities.com/renkensailboats/
BTW, I hope you have fun sailing your AmericanDaysailer. Is this the right one?
http://www.thebiglot.com/ad_watercra...?WI=8481319492
It looks pretty fast.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote
| You painted your boat? Got sick of yellow, huh?

It's red white and blue now. It started out all blue. But it was dull like the boat you posted about. Some Tangerines were
orange
but I don't think they made yellow ones. The top picture shows how mine used to be painted.
http://www.geocities.com/renkensailboats/
BTW, I hope you have fun sailing your AmericanDaysailer. Is this the right one?
http://www.thebiglot.com/ad_watercra...?WI=8481319492
It looks pretty fast.

Cheers,
Ellen

A Butterfly isn't an American Day Sailor..but then, you know that...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Now we have confirmation that Ellen is a guy....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Ellen MacArthur wrote:
Do my arms look strong enough to kedge my Tangerine 18 off a windy
dock? http://www.badongo.com/pic/289518 I couldn't be a model. My
shoulders and arms aren't thin enough. There's another picture. 289517
I had some old photos of my boat. They make it look bad. I'll take
somenew ones soon. I want the sails up. Sails are
white with and blue. Jib and main both. I'll upload them maybe next week.

Cheers,
Ellen

You painted your boat? Got sick of yellow, huh?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
Now we have confirmation that Ellen is a guy....

I think we've all known who Ellen is since the get-go....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

You mean I should plonk him? :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
Now we have confirmation that Ellen is a guy....

I think we've all known who Ellen is since the get-go....

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
You mean I should plonk him? :-)

If you want, ir we could just all sit and feed his delusions like we
usually do. As ling as he stays in character and doesn't start
exhibiting his usual self, then what the heck ...p[lay along...I just
wonder how long it will last before he decays.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote:
You mean I should plonk him? :-)

Yes, Jon. And Capt. Mooron too!

LP (did you really killfile me?) heheee You will never beat me at this
game, you ****ing snitch! Trying to get Capt. Mooron's account pulled
again? hahahahaaa

Capt. Mooron is right, you are a pansy gay guy from San Francisco, and
tha'ts just the beginning of your "history"/

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote:
Now we have confirmation that Ellen is a guy....

How could that be? You are a pussy!

LP