posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Gloom and Despair - Seaward is dead

"Scout" wrote
| It looks like the deal on my Seaward is dead. Two significant occurrences took place.
`

So sorry to hear it. You were so excited...

I'm pretty busy today but I'm taking the time to pass this on to you. There's an older (1999)
Hake Seaward 25 for sale in the Florida Mariner magazine. It's only $19,900. It's at World
Class Yachts, Palm Beach Gardens. 941 925-1439. (ask for Larry) I don't know if your heart's
set on a newer one or not. This one has "new hull, deck and bottom paint, new mast, running
and standing rigging. Great sail inventory and loaded w/extra equipment." It looks white in the
photograph. It looks like it has roller furling on the front. It has four windows on each side
and it looks like it has a little bowsprit. It has a S/9.9 Yanmar.

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

new hull, deck and bottom paint

Why does a 7-8 year old boat have "new" deck and hull paint?
Pass.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote
| Why does a 7-8 year old boat have "new" deck and hull paint?

There's been lots of hurricanes in this part of the world the past two years.
It might've had hurricane damage. For the price it could be worth checking into.
I found a two more for sale. One for $31,000 at 423 987-0039. It's a 1998.
It comes with a dual axle trailer. The photograph makes it look like new. There's
another one at 904 247-7966, Dick Bolger Yachts (Jax). It doesn't give a price
but it has lots of accessories listed. It's a 1997.
Seems like Scout has a choice and doesn't have to be upset about the one he
wanted to buy.

Cheers,
Ellen