Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Default Hey Doug and Oz

Dave wrote:

Still looking for your answer to this. Shouldn't be too hard, since Doug
claims it was widely reported. So where was this denial of the existence of
such prisons reported?

Been kinda busy, lots of work aside from answering some
actual sailing posts.

I suggest you go to Google and type in "Denial Bush prisons"
and look for news articles dated prior to Sept 2006. I got
more than 2 million hits.

Credibility problem?

Now please show me either 1- proof that no Bush
Administration official has ever been asked about it before
or 2- an affirmative answer

DSK

Doug Sails... katysails ASA 0 May 30th 06 02:22 PM
Doug, how about this? Capt. Rob ASA 0 April 15th 06 10:07 PM
Why is Doug so Bitter? Capt. Rob ASA 29 January 19th 06 03:27 PM
Thanks Doug! Scout ASA 7 December 7th 05 11:23 PM
25%&^ Doug ya should of listened to me Capt.American ASA 0 August 28th 03 06:59 PM