Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Just lookin'

I have not yet bought a sailboat but am giving it serious
consideration. Before I go I would like to head down to my local
marinas and have a look around. My question is if I go down there am I
going to get a "hey you get the hell away from there!" from just
walking around on the dock? Or is it ok to actually walk around and
admire as long as there is no touching involved.
thanks,
Scott

lookin for best prices shawn General 0 August 20th 06 07:04 AM
Lookin over phrf [email protected] ASA 13 January 5th 06 03:03 PM
Not lookin fer trouble [email protected] General 12 January 4th 06 05:25 PM
no $, lookin' fer boat near Maryland, will use like demon! Galen Wilkerson Touring 0 March 9th 04 02:24 AM
lookin' for a yellow umiak paddlingmaniac General 0 August 14th 03 02:06 AM