posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Total Bobsprit Humiliation!!!!

Before I deduct points on her evaluation, I should probably give her credit
for knowing that. Knowing her, she probably gave me the answer to the
question she thought I was asking. She might have even foolishly given me
credit for knowing the German origins of the word, and assumed I was asking
why some medical types prefer using the German versus English initials.

We purchased the Burdick Atria 3000 Interpretative ECG machine.
Scout

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..
Here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrocardiogram

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The Burdick Atria 3000 is he

http://www.burdick.com/products/elec...atria_3000.htm

I see it uses the University of Glasgow algorithm to interpret the ECG.

It looks like Suzy is getting replaced by a machine.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

It does 3,4,6 and 12 lead ECG.

Why doesn't it do 9 or 10 lead ECG?

There is a nurse's textbook that says standard cardiac measurements use 9 or
10 lead ECG. Nurses that use that textbook go on to work in world famous
cardiac hospitals.

I guess Burdick doesn't sell that unit to world famous cardiac hospitals or
it is just kept secret from nurses.

RB can come out from hiding behind that nurse's skirt now. He's been busted
wide open!

Bush dumb AND stupid? Bobsprit ASA 17 November 22nd 03 01:44 AM
Can We STOP IT??? Bobsprit ASA 5 November 21st 03 11:59 AM
Bobsprit is a terrorist sympathizer Simple Simon ASA 40 November 14th 03 07:43 PM
Bobsprit is superior - plain and simple. Simple Simon ASA 253 November 10th 03 05:54 AM
The Real Imposter! Anonymous ASA 2 November 3rd 03 08:56 AM