posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sienna Sadness

Bob, be sure to read Motortrends minivan shootout this month!!!!

It aint gonna make you happy!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Bob, be sure to read Motortrends minivan shootout this month!!!!

It aint gonna make you happy!

I don't own any of the mini vans tested.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

What a looser. Nobody buys a car magazine to read minivan reviews. Go
breastfeed your kid.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nobody buys a car magazine to read minivan reviews.

What if they have a subscription? Do they just avoid the van reviews? I
thought auto enthusiasts were interested in all cars/vans & trucks.
Oh yeah...I forgot. You don't even own a fast car like my STI. In fact,
your sad Lincoln is barely faster than my van and way less comfortable
and quiet.

2006 Kia Sedona EX
244 HP
253 LBs of Torque
0-60 in 7.2 seconds

2004 Lincoln LS 280 HP
6.95 seconds!!!

Oh my!!! So my 5000 lb van is about as fast as your LS????!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Care to compare that poor thing to my STI? Do you even
own a 2004 or an even SLOWER VERSION???

Face it, Sloco...we have a nicer faster boat, nicer faster cars and
we're just better than you. You need to understand and live with that.

RB
35s5
NY

Toyota Sienna is a Deadly Ride! Capt. Rob ASA 5 July 25th 06 11:30 AM
Sienna = AWD!!!! Reverend Crantz ASA 1 July 23rd 06 05:33 PM
More sadness for US families John H. General 1 December 2nd 05 06:49 PM
Roof rack - Toyota Sienna LE Bob General 5 February 23rd 05 12:43 AM