posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Sienna Sadness

Nobody buys a car magazine to read minivan reviews.

What if they have a subscription? Do they just avoid the van reviews? I
thought auto enthusiasts were interested in all cars/vans & trucks.
Oh yeah...I forgot. You don't even own a fast car like my STI. In fact,
your sad Lincoln is barely faster than my van and way less comfortable
and quiet.

2006 Kia Sedona EX
244 HP
253 LBs of Torque
0-60 in 7.2 seconds

2004 Lincoln LS 280 HP
6.95 seconds!!!

Oh my!!! So my 5000 lb van is about as fast as your LS????!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Care to compare that poor thing to my STI? Do you even
own a 2004 or an even SLOWER VERSION???

Face it, Sloco...we have a nicer faster boat, nicer faster cars and
we're just better than you. You need to understand and live with that.

RB
35s5
NY