BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sienna Sadness (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/72281-sienna-sadness.html)

Capt. Rob July 29th 06 11:54 PM

Sienna Sadness

Bob, be sure to read Motortrends minivan shootout this month!!!!

It aint gonna make you happy!

RB
35s5
NY

Bob Crantz July 30th 06 04:37 AM

Sienna Sadness

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Bob, be sure to read Motortrends minivan shootout this month!!!!

It aint gonna make you happy!

I don't own any of the mini vans tested.

Ringmaster July 30th 06 04:43 AM

Sienna Sadness

What a looser. Nobody buys a car magazine to read minivan reviews. Go
breastfeed your kid.

Capt. Rob July 30th 06 01:20 PM

Sienna Sadness

Nobody buys a car magazine to read minivan reviews.

What if they have a subscription? Do they just avoid the van reviews? I
thought auto enthusiasts were interested in all cars/vans & trucks.
Oh yeah...I forgot. You don't even own a fast car like my STI. In fact,
your sad Lincoln is barely faster than my van and way less comfortable
and quiet.

2006 Kia Sedona EX
244 HP
253 LBs of Torque
0-60 in 7.2 seconds

2004 Lincoln LS 280 HP
6.95 seconds!!!

Oh my!!! So my 5000 lb van is about as fast as your LS????!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Care to compare that poor thing to my STI? Do you even
own a 2004 or an even SLOWER VERSION???

Face it, Sloco...we have a nicer faster boat, nicer faster cars and
we're just better than you. You need to understand and live with that.

RB
35s5
NY