posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Wrong Again...and Again....

So....let's get this straight...Jeff now claims that my photo was taken
after 9pm!!!!!

Okay....I think my work is done....but let's see how wrong Jeff, Joe,
Mooron, Doug, Sloco, Scotty and all the rest really are!!! Speaker
volume UP please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe_Lf71o1U

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
So....let's get this straight...Jeff now claims that my photo was taken
after 9pm!!!!!

Okay....I think my work is done....but let's see how wrong Jeff, Joe,
Mooron, Doug, Sloco, Scotty and all the rest really are!!! Speaker
volume UP please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe_Lf71o1U

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

RB
35s5
NY

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why it is funny, but it is!

Could it be the large waves created by you walking on the floating dock?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Could it be the large waves created by you walking on the floating
dock?

Hey, it was blowing 3 knots!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. Rob wrote:
So....let's get this straight...Jeff now claims that my photo was taken
after 9pm!!!!!

I claimed nothing about the picture. YOU claimed it was taken after
9PM when you insisted that the time stamp was accurate. You're losing
it here, Bob. You posted a picture with an obviously bogus time
stamp, of calm water, possibly at the dock, of two people other than
you, and offer that as absolute proof that you were out sailing in 30
knots of wind.

Time to retune your piano, Booby.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Well Done Bobsprit!

Thanks....looks like Jeff didn't find it too funny though!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Swab Rob" wrote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe_Lf71o1U

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why it is funny, but it is!

Yes, it is! Just the fact that some buffoon made that video
is hilarious.

Wonder how long it took him to set it up?

Scotty

The tape cuts out just as he went head first into the water!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote:
Okay....I think my work is done....but let's see how wrong Jeff, Joe,
Mooron, Doug, Sloco, Scotty and all the rest really are!!! Speaker
volume UP please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe_Lf71o1U

Bwahwhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

That is so funny! Thanks for the entertainment.

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Capt. Rob wrote:
So....let's get this straight...Jeff now claims that my photo was taken
after 9pm!!!!!

Okay....I think my work is done....but let's see how wrong Jeff, Joe,
Mooron, Doug, Sloco, Scotty and all the rest really are!!! Speaker
volume UP please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe_Lf71o1U

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

RB
35s5
NY

Do the idiots have shackles and thimbles on the boats cleats too?

If you dumb yankees learned to use a cleat the proper way, you would
have no need for such stupity and waste.

BTW....... thats water sure looks nasty.

Joe