posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default 15731 days and still Roberts life sucks!

Yelp almost 16000 days and Brody just made it to the pamper stage. Just
think, by the time Robert finished changing Lil Thoms Diapers his wife
will have to start changing his.

Yelp folks it's so sad that a sack like Robert has never sailed into
harbor in Acapulco were the kids Lil thoms age dive for coins you toss
into the water in the middle of the harbor. He has never had a chance
to dive off the cliffs, or to see some of the world's finest beaches.
Lush jungle covered mountains rising steeply behind the city, while the
deep blue Pacific stretches out in front.

So sad that he never had the chance to party all night with shipmates
at the Hotel de grande acalpulco:
http://www.softgreenglow.com/mt/arch...pankable04.jpg

Its pathetic that a self proclaimed Capt. has never dropped the hook in
one of the most exciting and dynamic harbors on earth, a natural Harbor
that put NYC to shame. He has never had the pleasure of repelling
boarders in Hong Kong Harbor:

http://www.beautifulwallpapers.com/w...es/places2.jpg

It must... down right suck... that he hasen't even sailed into Sydney
Harbor, were the lovely Shelias were lined up for blocks on boat sides
of the street to pick up US sailors and show them what Ozland is all
about:

http://devhawk.net/content/binary/To...day%20(58).jpg

Yelp almost 16000 day wasted in a toxic dump like NYC, having never
pulled into Belize a place you can fill your cooler with tasty lobsters
in about 30 min.

http://www.oletravel.net/images/belize11.jpg

Can you imagine calling yourself a sailor and never sailing the North
Sea and picking up a sweater and whiskey in Wick Scotland?

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...arbour-450.jpg

And what kind of Sailor who has live 6000 days has never passed thru
the Panama canal?

http://www.tlfq.ulaval.ca/axl/amsuda...nama-canal.jpg

Face it folks, as a sailor Roberts youth was wasted, and his golden
years will be full of PTA meetings and keeping his rugrat out of jail.
He destined to blow himself up in a flat when his wife files for
divorce...who could stand more than a few years with such a do nothing
go no where loser?

But thats OK, he can't get into much trouble until then sitting on the
sound in 3kts of wind, drizzle on his face, and limp sails.

Capt. Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Nice shipmate, Joe.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Scotty wrote:

Nice shipmate, Joe.

No doubt, another babe at Hotel de Gante .

Actually 2 of the 3 girls I shared a room with were a bit more
attractive than the girl in the picture.

We were anchored out in the harbor 4-5 days.

The town was a party town indeed. All night long!

One hotel had a fleet of pink and white stripped willies jeeps for it's
guest.

I still have the room key! It's a man driving a roman chariot of all
things.

The girls got a bit wild & crazy and broke the bed frame.
The maid knew ...so no way was I going to bring the key to the desk.

I had the name wrong, after looking at the key chain the correct full
name is the Hotel De Gante Acapulcogro..... it was a serious 5 star
Hotel for me!!!! And a typical day in port for a sailor.

Joe

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe, aren't you the least bit humiliated (because we are very ashamed
FOR YOU!) that you post other people's photo's, like the one from
Softgreenglow and claim them as yours?

I mean...seriously dude. I really feel for you. Have you EVER gotten
laid? We all know you couldn't have a child.

Look Joe...here are a couple of pics of nice ladies who are REAL and
aboard my boats. Imagine that women could ever like you enough for that
to happen to you? I guess not!

Aboard Alien....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/maggliz.jpg

Aboard Ghost....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/nuriah.jpg

Poor Joe! Can you imagine the poor childless sod worried about someone
else parenting? Sorry, Joe. Thomas is #1 and about the most awesome
person in the world. You couldn't understand that because you've
essentially failed as a human being on a biological level.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Cabin Boy stuttered out
Joe, aren't you the least bit humiliated (because we are very ashamed
FOR YOU!) that you post other people's photo's, like the one from
Softgreenglow and claim them as yours?

Yoo dickweed, who ever claimed the picture was mine?. All are pictures
are of places that I have sailed and been to as a sailor or Capt. Are't
you ashamed that you keep posting pictures of sailing the same boring
**** pool.... and you have never had the pleasure of making port
anywhere?

Are you not ashamed that you call yourself a Capt. yet you are just a
weekend wannabe? You cheapen the title that real Capt. like Ganz work
hard to obtain.

Do you make Lil Thom call you Capt. Sir and salute your pompas lard
ass?

Look Joe...here are a couple of pics of nice ladies who are REAL and
aboard my boats. Imagine that women could ever like you enough for that
to happen to you? I guess not!

Aboard RedCloud:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926ZdkCrM

Now dickweed post a picture of your SEXY wife after 24 yrs of happy
marriage.
What Suzy going to look like after 24 yrs with you?

As you can see my crew is better looking, or kids head is not
mis-shapen, and we are in a drizzle free wheelhouse.

Aboard Alien....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/maggliz.jpg

Aboard Ghost....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/nuriah.jpg

Thomas is #1 and about the most awesome
person in the world.

Yeah I know, after your story of sobbing like a baby in the drizzle
cause ya missed the boy so much while on your long singlehanded sailing
voyage I know he's number 1 with you. You are super pathetic.

Capt. Joe

Walk away Rob

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe, you should write a book about your adventures. It would
make a swell movie!

Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

Scotty wrote:

Nice shipmate, Joe.

Ohhhh. Almost forget, and it's hard to focus on, but the

hill she is
looking at with the winding road is to the resturant on

the cliffs
overlooking the pacific. That's were the world famous

cliff divers jump
from. They put on one hell of a show at night, the whole

area is lit
with torches, Margritas are 10cents, Mariachi bands sing

and play all
night. A regular paradise, but just another port for a

sailor conquer.

Joe

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Scotty wrote:
Joe, you should write a book about your adventures. It would
make a swell movie!

Scotty

Nahhh.. The best part of the adventure is still to come.

And what I've posted here to Robert is just typical stuff and places
for sailors un-afraid to sail out of the sight of land. Look at
Merchant Marine Mike, he's all over the globe these days.

Don't worry Scotty.. Day 15732 will have lots of new exotic places to
show Bob.
Day 15732's lesson for Rob will include a place I roared along at 33
kts with 120 tons of Aluminum boat and cargo. Same place were a tug I
ran had a tow order for 100 barges.

Rob is worried that I'm not out there this instant seeing new things.
He can not understand why I do not sit in a zen position on the bow, in
the drizzle sobbing like a baby at the beauty to be behold in sailing
at 3 kts.

I bet you have seen quite allot on the Road that others would be amazed
at. Wonder if Rob's worried your not driving enough?

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
.

Scotty wrote:

Nice shipmate, Joe.

Ohhhh. Almost forget, and it's hard to focus on, but the

hill she is
looking at with the winding road is to the resturant on

the cliffs
overlooking the pacific. That's were the world famous

cliff divers jump
from. They put on one hell of a show at night, the whole

area is lit
with torches, Margritas are 10cents, Mariachi bands sing

and play all
night. A regular paradise, but just another port for a

sailor conquer.

Joe

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Cabin Boy stuttered out

Look Joe...here are a couple of pics of nice ladies who are REAL and
aboard my boats. Imagine that women could ever like you enough for that
to happen to you? I guess not!

Aboard RedCloud:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926ZdkCrM

Now dickweed post a picture of your SEXY wife after 24 yrs of happy
marriage.

What Suzy going to look like after 24 yrs with you?

Who had the first 20+ years? Not you

Bwahahahahahahaha

made you STFU and feel like the looser you are huh?

Lets see that Sexy woman you have been making love to for the past 24
yrs!

Aboard Alien....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/maggliz.jpg

Oink Oink Oink

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/nuriah.jpg

Man O man, you are a pervert, It is clear the lady has no ideal you
are trying to sneek a picture of her snatch. And the other girl is day
dreaming about being on another boat beside's one with you aboard. You
creep! bet you coughed to cover the sound of the shutter click of your
camera laying in the bench.

Capt. Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Aboard RedCloud:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926ZdkCrM

You want to explain to everyone why you have a black child????

BWAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA...he has your eyes!

RB
35s5
NY