posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] billwarnock@earthlink.net is offline

Default 15731 days and still Roberts life sucks!

...if not I can go on for months showing you the places I have sailed...

Wow Joe... heck of a summation of your maritime involvements and a bit
of your personal life. And thanks for sharing the photos...

You obviously have done the "walk" therefore are qualified to do the
"talk"...

You remind me of some of the guys (Masters & Chief Engineers much
less other crewmembers) that I use to sail with and got to know
personally... while hanging out on some foreign flagged commercial
ships.

Yours was a good post...

Bill