posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default 15731 days and still Roberts life sucks!

Scotty wrote:

Nice shipmate, Joe.

No doubt, another babe at Hotel de Gante .

Actually 2 of the 3 girls I shared a room with were a bit more
attractive than the girl in the picture.

We were anchored out in the harbor 4-5 days.

The town was a party town indeed. All night long!

One hotel had a fleet of pink and white stripped willies jeeps for it's
guest.

I still have the room key! It's a man driving a roman chariot of all
things.

The girls got a bit wild & crazy and broke the bed frame.
The maid knew ...so no way was I going to bring the key to the desk.

I had the name wrong, after looking at the key chain the correct full
name is the Hotel De Gante Acapulcogro..... it was a serious 5 star
Hotel for me!!!! And a typical day in port for a sailor.

Joe

Scotty