posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Better Boats means better Club

Here are some of the fine boats at NMYC and SMYC....compare to your sad
mooring fields and the sad Nordica, Express and Catalinas floating
there...

Here's a sampling of the fine boats here...and no one is playing a
Latino beat. Dave is clearly a racist in any case!

Island Packet 40
Beneteau 35s5
Sweden 39
Tartan 37
Tartan 3500 (new)
Tayana 48DS (new)
Swan 53
Beneteau 51
Hunter 39 (new)
Hunter 33 (new)
Vindo 40

And one Siedlemann 37 owned by a guy who bought it for 5K!!!

Better club. Better boats (except for the S37). Better living. Cleaner
water. Better sailing grounds.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Any negroes own dem boats?

Sure, the Tartan is owned by a surgeon, who happens to be black. Why do
you ask?We also have the IP owner who's at least part hispanic who's
one of Bloomberg's lawyers.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

as well as a substantial Spanish-speaking contingent.
Remember, this is the Bronx.

Dave, seriously...why make stuff up? Most if not all our spanish
customers (who are nice folks in spite of your idea that they somehow
degrade a club) are on the marginal walkway and are rack customers.
Anyone is welcome to visit and see for themselves.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Here's your post:

but there are a fair number of black boat
owners there, as well as a substantial Spanish-speaking contingent.
Remember, this is the Bronx.

But you were on the hard. You were not in a slip. You don't even know
the source of the music you claimed to hear. How do you know how many
Spanish or black or Russian customers we have? Did you spend time on
the docks seeing who owned the boats?
We're all waiting to hear about the "fair" number of black boat owners.
And if we did have them, is that a bad thing?
FYI, Dave. I know almost every boat on the North side and most are
white...and that's not always a good thing either, racist Dave. Lately
we've gotten some European boat owners renting, who were originally at
Capri. The Hispanic customers are usually rack customers, not in slips.

FYI, Dave, I'll take a black customer over a white any day. Black
people tend to be nicer and are less likely to kill a lot of people.
And why don't you ask a few clubs who the deadbeats tend to be. Hint:
White professionals.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

FYI, Dave, I'll take a black customer over a white any day. Black
people tend to be nicer and are less likely to kill a lot of people.
And why don't you ask a few clubs who the deadbeats tend to be. Hint:
White professionals.

Racism, racial profiling all in one.

According to:

http://jabpage.org/features/racestat/racestat3.html

Blacks kill more than whites - in absolute numbers!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

FYI, Dave, I'll take a black customer over a white any day. Black
people tend to be nicer and are less likely to kill a lot of people.

Not according to the FBI:

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_04/offen...me/murder.html

So are you saying Minneford prefers to rent to people that are more likely
to murder?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Blacks kill more than whites - in absolute numbers!

When I worked as a bouncer, there was one thing we all understood. A
black person might start a fight, but it was usually for some kind of
reason. Most of the time they could be talked down.
But whites are a whole other matter. They start fights for the sole and
singular goal of fighting and were more likely to pull a weapon and
actually try to use it. The most horrible crimes, not driven by
poverty, are committed by whites. From the Ice Man to Jeff Dahmler, the
most horribly violent people are white Americans.
The worst fights I was in, and there were a few bad ones, were with
white people. A white person also fights on a other level, seeking to
really mame the other person. I quit those jobs when I was forced to
really hurt two people. White people? You can keep 'em.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

Blacks kill more than whites - in absolute numbers!

When I worked as a bouncer, there was one thing we all understood. A
black person might start a fight, but it was usually for some kind of
reason. Most of the time they could be talked down.
But whites are a whole other matter. They start fights for the sole and
singular goal of fighting and were more likely to pull a weapon and
actually try to use it. The most horrible crimes, not driven by
poverty, are committed by whites. From the Ice Man to Jeff Dahmler, the
most horribly violent people are white Americans.
The worst fights I was in, and there were a few bad ones, were with
white people. A white person also fights on a other level, seeking to
really mame the other person. I quit those jobs when I was forced to
really hurt two people. White people? You can keep 'em.

Your experiences were with white New Yorkers.

Jeff Dahmler ate a few people. What skin color do whole tribes of cannibals
have? Where is the greatest genocide now occuring on earth?

All you are complaining about is getting your butt kicked by white people.

If you are really well trained, you don't have to hurt people to subdue
them. But then, you are white and a New Yorker!

It's no wonder you hate yourself!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On 7 Jul 2006 05:23:50 -0700, "Capt. Rob"

said:

Better club. Better boats (except for the S37). Better

living. Cleaner
water. Better sailing grounds.

If you want those, come up to my end of the Sound. You

could even join a
real yacht club with the dockside you so crave.

if they would let ****head join, I wouldn't be bragging
about it.

SV