posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz Bob Crantz is offline

Default Better Boats means better Club

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

Blacks kill more than whites - in absolute numbers!

When I worked as a bouncer, there was one thing we all understood. A
black person might start a fight, but it was usually for some kind of
reason. Most of the time they could be talked down.
But whites are a whole other matter. They start fights for the sole and
singular goal of fighting and were more likely to pull a weapon and
actually try to use it. The most horrible crimes, not driven by
poverty, are committed by whites. From the Ice Man to Jeff Dahmler, the
most horribly violent people are white Americans.
The worst fights I was in, and there were a few bad ones, were with
white people. A white person also fights on a other level, seeking to
really mame the other person. I quit those jobs when I was forced to
really hurt two people. White people? You can keep 'em.

Your experiences were with white New Yorkers.

Jeff Dahmler ate a few people. What skin color do whole tribes of cannibals
have? Where is the greatest genocide now occuring on earth?

All you are complaining about is getting your butt kicked by white people.

If you are really well trained, you don't have to hurt people to subdue
them. But then, you are white and a New Yorker!

It's no wonder you hate yourself!