posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Better Boats means better Club

Here's your post:

but there are a fair number of black boat
owners there, as well as a substantial Spanish-speaking contingent.
Remember, this is the Bronx.

But you were on the hard. You were not in a slip. You don't even know
the source of the music you claimed to hear. How do you know how many
Spanish or black or Russian customers we have? Did you spend time on
the docks seeing who owned the boats?
We're all waiting to hear about the "fair" number of black boat owners.
And if we did have them, is that a bad thing?
FYI, Dave. I know almost every boat on the North side and most are
white...and that's not always a good thing either, racist Dave. Lately
we've gotten some European boat owners renting, who were originally at
Capri. The Hispanic customers are usually rack customers, not in slips.

FYI, Dave, I'll take a black customer over a white any day. Black
people tend to be nicer and are less likely to kill a lot of people.
And why don't you ask a few clubs who the deadbeats tend to be. Hint:
White professionals.

RB
35s5
NY