posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Robert underpowered motor sailor

Yelp, little bit of dark clouds on the horizon and he yanks down the
sheet, fires up the Diesel and MOTORS back in to the dock. Allows him
to hurry in and miss the misery of cold rain and high winds....He calls
it a sixth sence, I call it common sence.

Now he wan't to be able to use his AC while sailing...what a suprise.
Why lug around several hundred pounds of AC unless you can enjoy them
anythime.

Yelp one day he might even see the advantage of a pilot house, and a
steel hull.

One day he will understand why a pilothouse, steel hull, motor sailing,
ketch rigged, 42fter is the ultimate most diverse vessel ever to sail
the 7 seas.

I perdict it will take Robert 4 more " stepping stones" before he
get's a clue.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Since he sails so close to shore I would bet that he could inductively
couple into the powerlines and enjoy AC for his entire sail.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bob Crantz wrote:
Since he sails so close to shore I would bet that he could inductively
couple into the powerlines and enjoy AC for his entire sail.

Holy Tesla!!! Maybe radio waves!

RB
35s5
NY

Mys Terry is Robert E Brody aka Capt. Rob [email protected] General 0 April 28th 06 07:15 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Toss your Spanish Olives overboard! Capt.American ASA 20 April 6th 04 06:56 PM