posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Funny Comments of the Day

I could stop typing and be sailing in 5 min bubbles, how about you?

The thing is, Joe, is that I went back to the club at 5:30 and we did
go sailing on a friend's Ericson 34. It takes us 20 minutes to get to
the boat, Joe. But you POSTED in 5, right?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

These are also funny:

" If I have my Tandy radio I have a better sound system as
well. ''

'' And I do not smash into charted rocks.''

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

--
"Swab Rob" wrote