posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Ethanol; OT Sleeping Soap

Are you using Dove soap?

You could get thoses hotel size bars and stick em in your socks.

Is that a spanish bowland?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

eat bananas.

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
No Scotty,

I have a Dog named Jazz who liked to sleep at my feet. She

says that
Damned Soap ruined that but before that Sweats were to

warm for me.

By the way, that is one of the reasons for the "Ankle Rig"

The "Jazz"
moved up to my Chest level and with the tossing and

turning the soap
would get to the same level and Jazz would leave the bed

in disgust. She
sleeps on the other pillow now. I pull it down so that she

can get
covers on her, with the air conditioner running.

59 Nights without cramps, so far.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Ethanol; working now

No auto's.
The high price of oil was due to the shortage of whales.
It was getting to a critical point and the cost of good whale oil was
very expensive.

Whale oil was the primary source of illumination, and lube for the
start of the industrial revolution. All my kin on one side of the
family were oilfield.
My mom and aunt as children flew with H. Hughes in Corpus Christie. He
was selling rides on his plane. Grandpa was developing down hole
perfforators working with nitro for Standard Oil at the time. He was
working for Standard Oil drilling on the island of Cibi in the
phillipines when Pearl Harbor was attacked. He joined up with Marco's
rebels.. then was given a field commission as a 2nd Lt QMC.

Schukyull in PA was the first ever to drill for oil correct?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Joe,

Spanish Bowline? Maybe; At 80 I'm a user of "Depends" What you see is a
simple overhand knot tied around the soap with an elastic Strap from
depends. Since they have a button on each end, I simple cut the end off
a Depend and button on to my ankle. Works for Me!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

That I do Scotty,

Bananas, and use Potasium Salt rather than Sodium. Tried the tonic but
the Quinine raises hell with the MG, Nothing is cheaper than a Bar of
Jergens ( What I had) I've since learned that any hard mill soap will
do.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

No Joe,

Drake was the first to drill the first well. Schukyull Barrelling
Company was the first to barrel it and ship it. As I said Joe, in wooden
barrels on Wooden sailing ships.

By the way, Standard Oil was still delivering oil to Hawaii in drums by
Sailing Square Rigged ships right up to WW2. although I have to admit
they were Steel Drums and the Sailing ship was a Five Masted Clipper
steel hulled.

I'll try to get a copy of the picture of the boat. The Daughter of the
Captain,who was Born on that ship is still alive an lives in Bellingham.
She married a 3rd Mate who worked for Richfield, When we Staffed this
Refinery we became good Friend. He is died but Charlet is still living

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Some W Va hillbillies might disagree.
''
As early as the 1820s, oil drilled from West Virginia wells
was used as a light source and an industrial lubricant
marking the first documented commercial use of oil in this
country, says the author of a new history book on West
Virginia's early oil and gas business.

David McKain, a Parkersburg, W.Va., businessman whose
great-grandfathers participated in the oil boom of the
1860s, has authored a book that challenges Col. Edwin L.
Drake and his neighboring Pennsylvanian long-time claim as
the birthplace of the oil business.''

http://little-mountain.com/oilandgas...es/moveover.ht
ml

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers

Leg cramps at night and restless leg syndrome.

Magnesium in an absorbable form works for many. A carnation instant
breakfast daily, madnesium citrate liquid, for example.

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

That's the Rig I came up with. Works. I was surprise how

many other
jumped on the solution. One sleeps with sweatpants, with a

bar in each
off his pants. Elastic Cuffs. a lot of inquiries so I

posted the picture

Did you wear sweatpants w/o the soap before?

It could just be the warmth from the sweatpants.

Scotty

Ethanol; working now Thom Stewart ASA 22 May 21st 06 07:49 PM
Ethanol; working now Thom Stewart ASA 11 May 18th 06 05:26 PM
Ethanol; working now Thom Stewart ASA 2 May 12th 06 05:00 PM
Ethanol: A Tragedy in 3 Acts jlrogers ASA 5 May 3rd 06 02:51 AM
Problems with E-85 by Ed Wallace of Businessweek... [email protected] General 0 April 28th 06 11:42 PM