posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default Light Air!

Nutsy,

We pretty much know whose-who. I've forgiven you for wanting me died but
I still don't respond to BB, Rusty, MysTerry and I haven't forgotten.

By the way, I agree with Scotty. You really don't know how to sail in
light air, due to your Aux. or your 8HP OB on your Dingy.

I don't condemn you. Not if that's what you want; have at it. Don't brag
about sailing in 4 Knts and calling it light air. We know you have to
get the Wife home for middle shift. Gentleman; start your Engine!
(Smile)

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

Nutsy wrote:

There is simply no nice way to say this, Thom... I'm a complete ****ing
imbecile!

RB wishing he was Terry & Skipper, Clearlake Texas

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Paladin

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
| Nutsy,
|
| We pretty much know whose-who. I've forgiven you for wanting me died but
| I still don't respond to BB, Rusty, MysTerry and I haven't forgotten.

Stupid old fart!

Paladin

MOB pole light Roger Long Cruising 6 March 22nd 06 05:41 PM
OT [(or is it) humor] Bryan General 0 March 1st 06 06:15 AM
Putting a navigation light on a jon boat stern [email protected] General 11 February 5th 06 06:45 AM
Retro-fit to Self tailing winches Watski Wincher Self-Tailers Mic Cruising 6 November 18th 05 04:31 AM
35s5 a light air dog? Jeff ASA 8 November 16th 05 02:12 AM