posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

Default Bush's finest hour!

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

OzOne wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:39:20 -0700, "Capt. JG"
scribbled thusly:

Bush is pretending to interested, when in fact he doesn't give a damn.
He's
just not too bright and got caught at it.

Yep.

Considering that I've seen that same photo in question with the book
upright leads me to believe that someone has doctored it to his political
needs. However it's anyone's guess which is the correct photo.

Probably both are correct.
The way the cameras are snapping, he probably just picked it up a second or
two before that snap, and hadn't looked at it yet. I have confidence that
our fearless leader can read that book from cover to cover, if he sets his
mind to it.

The fact that he can be judged incompetent by a snapshot out of context
though, is poetic justice for a man who wants to condem the education system
because he doesn't know where to begin with the real problem / fix, and more
importantly, because it is politically expedient. The important thing is
that the American people believe in the WMD concept as it applies to
schools. Once that was established, it was full steam ahead in attacking a
system already under siege by students and familes who place no value on
education and give no support to schools. I can't even imagine telling one
of the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart to "go **** yourself" and what's even
harder is trying to imagine my parents telling her it was her fault for
giving me too much homework. First the nun would have beaten me, then my
parent's would have. Presto magico - my ADHD was cured!

The problem with education in America is real, but it goes much deeper than
the classrooms. Maybe the Pres should take a look at the families and values
he and his kind are destroying.

Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Scout" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message

ink.net...

OzOne wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, but at least no kid is left behind, now.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

"Joe" wrote ...
Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says

SOP for all criminals - whenever you get caught offer them something or someone
bigger.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

I stopped at Sidney Blumenthal.

He's a kook.

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
So, I take it that you didn't enjoy the article?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
There's a great commentary on Salon about him and his agenda....

The passion of George W. Bush
The president doesn't care that he is reviled. He is a martyr, and
someday all
will see his glory. Meanwhile, he's got Karl doing his dirty work.

By Sidney Blumenthal

Sidney Blumenthal's nickname within the Clinton administration was
"Grassy Knoll" because of his penchant for conspiracy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/037...lance&n=283155

He sued AOL and Drudge and actually had to pay money to settle the
lawsuit he initiated:

http://archive.salon.com/politics/red/2001/05/02/blue/

You really picked a winner here. Why not something by Joseph Goebbels?

Hosanna

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Scout" wrote in message

. Maybe the Pres should take a look at the families and values he and his
kind are destroying.

Aren't they the Party of Family Values?

They're from the government and they're here to help us.

I just don't understand!

Glory!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Sounds like you have a pretty closed mind. Even kooks can be interesting
from time to time.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
So, I take it that you didn't enjoy the article?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
There's a great commentary on Salon about him and his agenda....

The passion of George W. Bush
The president doesn't care that he is reviled. He is a martyr, and
someday all
will see his glory. Meanwhile, he's got Karl doing his dirty work.

By Sidney Blumenthal

Sidney Blumenthal's nickname within the Clinton administration was
"Grassy Knoll" because of his penchant for conspiracy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/037...lance&n=283155

He sued AOL and Drudge and actually had to pay money to settle the
lawsuit he initiated:

http://archive.salon.com/politics/red/2001/05/02/blue/

You really picked a winner here. Why not something by Joseph Goebbels?

Hosanna

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Scout" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message

ink.net...

OzOne wrote in message
[...]

Left behind what? Dumpster?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

"Scout" wrote in message

. Maybe the Pres should take a look at the families and values he and his
kind are destroying.

Aren't they the Party of Family Values?

They're from the government and they're here to help us.

I just don't understand!

Glory!

He took away my guberment cheese!
Scout