posted to alt.sailing.asa
Brien

Default lat & long for Coral Marina (NW Baja)

Does anyone have the lat & long for Coral Marina, near Ensenada?

It's not on my chart. I've been to the hotel and I "think" I know where it
is, but I want to make sure. The hotel/marina website doesn't give any
nautical directions.

Thanks,

B.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Brien

They had an 800 number and I got the coordinates.

"Brien" wrote in message
Does anyone have the lat & long for Coral Marina, near Ensenada?

It's not on my chart. I've been to the hotel and I "think" I know where
it is, but I want to make sure. The hotel/marina website doesn't give any
nautical directions.

Thanks,

B.

Clear Lake vs Long Island Sound! Bob Crantz ASA 17 April 15th 06 11:25 AM
Marina rip offs and horror stories. Eric Cruising 7 December 1st 05 03:46 AM
Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM