posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

Default The riddle...

Not sure, but the stench peels the wall paper, OTOH helps keep the
roaches away.

SB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

here's an easier one.
Bitty Bill and Bobsprit ride up to Brokeback Mtn.
How many horses are there?

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Mys Terry" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 20:50:22 -0500, "Scotty"

wrote:

22 bob****s enter a room, and half as many Binary bills

leave,
but 1/4 of them come back in just as 2/5 of the bob****s

leave.
now then, how many assholes are in the room?

Just me.

Bzzzzt! Wrong. The correct answer is 'all of them'. You are a
liar and an idiot!

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

0h I know!

Thats zero horses, they ride each other.

They will not let me play brokeback, Rob says you have to have a saddle
horn, and last time I left rope burns on him ;(

SB
35s5
NY Cowgirl

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"SUZY" wrote in message
ups.com...
0h I know!

Thats zero horses, they ride each other.

Correct.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

how many assholes are in the room?

If it's just your wife in the room? Two! Yep, we count her mouth!

Bwahahahahahhahaha!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Scotty wrote:
22 bob****s enter a room, and half as many Binary bills leave,
but 1/4 of them come back in just as 2/5 of the bob****s leave.
now then, how many assholes are in the room?

all of them...

posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers

Funny, Scotty, fairy funny.